Divine Nutrition

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

High Creatine Levels

Rep Points

High Creatine Levels

I have been seeing an HRT Dr. for a while now.. I have done all sorts of AAS and now I am just doing Test through an HRT Dr. I just got blood work back and for the first time my creatine levels where high... They were 1.47 but my BUN #s where normal, but my potassium was low and my eGFR was low as well 59...any experience with kidney numbers being out of wack while on AAS? I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and I am now on meds, I have never been a diabetic, but have always used alot of Motrin...Could the numbers be high just from BP being high, carrying more muscle mass then normal male, and using alot of motrin? Or could this be a side from AAS use in the past? Thanks for any advise... I am a little freaked out... Dr. is not but I am....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm on HRT too, and my creatine has always been high enough to qualify as Stage 3 kidney failure. It's simply normal for me and I chalk it up to high protein turnover due to the heavy bodybuilding training I do. My doctor isn't particularly concerned about it because I'm healthy other than my genetic high blood pressure that I control with 10 mg/day of Lisinopril. I'd calm down and just keep an eye on it, you're fine!

Rep Points

Thanks Deadlifter405 for the heads up... I am on same BP meds. the Dr. said that also protects kidney function...