• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

55 yr old needs advice

waha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 55 yrs old 245lbs 5 ft 11 inches tall. Former powerlifter, I have maybe ran 12 to 15 cycles in my life. Tried Tren Ace , proviron, and nolvadex on last cycle good body building results. I have been off 7 weeks. My question: Do any of you older guys run a continuous maintenance dose of steroids and what would you recommend. I dont like deca ( deca dick ) I prefer something that doesnt armotise into estrogen. My joints hurt when Im off also sex drive is down. Old age sucks!! I still enjoy training, so I would like your thoughts on a maintenance dose. I feel great when I am taking roids. I dont take alot but the little I take really helps Thanks

Most people successfully run a cruise dose of around 150 test e a week. Aromatization is minimal at this dosage. A few days ago heavyiron posted about one of his acquaintances whose been on I think 500mg/week of test e for like 8 years now with no negative side effects. He does blood tests just to make sure. You could easily choose a happy medium dosage of about 250-300mg of test e/c weekly and be perfectly happy at that dose while making good gains. Might also want to look into begin an HGH regiment of 2-3iu a day which older people swear by.

Doesn't sound like you use test. You should.

another old guy

I'm 64 and run 200mg test c every week when I am off cycle. I get blood tests, liver function, and psa counts twice an year. This is my third year of this, and I cycle 4 mo on 2 mo off. My cycles always contain Deca, with Test and I do not have Deca-dick. Deca makes a big difference in my joint pain-or lack of.

Last edited:
Deca dick isn't really a problem if you run a good dosing of test. I'd think 200/200 of each would be a pretty sweet cruise.

im 52 175 lbs at 5'5 im running test-e for the first time and the information on this site rocks ill be here everyday thanks i dont believe in old age just astate of mind

Ive had some trouble with sex on deca I prefer to stay awy from it. Joints feel good with Tests.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 51 and I run 200 mg Test/week as my enhanced HRT with no A/I between cycles and I feel great at those levels!:ohyeah:

Back