• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do the liquid orals taste bad??

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I was specifically looking at switching to liquid Nova or Clomid. Does anyone know if they taste decent? I take the regular orals now, but price wise, the liquids are a little cheaper. Just wondering if anyone had some reviews on taste? Thanks bros..

Clomid is the most awful thing you will ever taste, and the after taste will last for hours. Most of the others are pleasant tasting.

EP's adex tastes a bit odd, but easily bearable. Had some letro before that sorta tasted like chemically bubblegum. Some use a ton of alcohol as a solvent so they can burn but if you mix it with juice or something it's fine. I believe you could also use a syringe to drain and fill fish oil capsules if it bothers you that much. Regular capsules will work as well just take them quickly because they'll dissolve.

Be aa bit more careful with research chems though, make sure you trust your source because alot of companies are bunk or really underdosed. Heard almost all positives for the sponsors here just a word of advice. You could also check out alldaychemist.com for Ai's Serms etc. It's pharm grade but the prices are very good. Ai's and pct chems are something you should really be able to trust, it's better to get fake gear IMO.

Depends, I have tasted some nasty ones in the past. But the one brand I favor is EP

I usually throw them into a preworkout drink and it masks it completely.

It totally depends on what they mix it with. It's going to be different for each company.

CEM Products flavor their chems. Some aren't bad but some you can't do anything about.

Mix with juice, pre workout, or in a protein shake.

IML Gear Cream!
EP's adex tastes a bit odd, but easily bearable. Had some letro before that sorta tasted like chemically bubblegum. Some use a ton of alcohol as a solvent so they can burn but if you mix it with juice or something it's fine. I believe you could also use a syringe to drain and fill fish oil capsules if it bothers you that much. Regular capsules will work as well just take them quickly because they'll dissolve.

Be aa bit more careful with research chems though, make sure you trust your source because alot of companies are bunk or really underdosed. Heard almost all positives for the sponsors here just a word of advice. You could also check out alldaychemist.com for Ai's Serms etc. It's pharm grade but the prices are very good. Ai's and pct chems are something you should really be able to trust, it's better to get fake gear IMO.

Thanks bro! I checked out their site! Seems good to go!!

Back