• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EndoSurge Log - Thanks to ORBIT!!

N21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off id like to thank orbit for letting me try out Endosurge, im going to keep you guys updated on whats going on with it. Today I started with 3 pills in the morning, im going to take 1 pill more than the reccomended dosage, i usually do this with test boosters and i get better results, but thats just me. ill follow up with another 3 pills somewhere in the afternoon and another 3 before bed. Cant wait to see some results!

im in

good luck man

subbd as well

In this ride for sure freaking love these logs up and running. Bro you gonna see some sweet sides to Endo! BPS doesn't play nice and let's just say my wife loves me using endosurge!!

UPDATE******

Its the 4th day of EndoSurge, and the only thing going on is a slight increase in libido, i lost a pound or 2? But besides that, theres nothing else. Well tomorrow is arms day so ill give you guys some feedback on how that goes tomorrow

Are you noticing any better sleep? I got that on day one.

thanks for the update

lets see that arm lift tom

IML Gear Cream!
update* Couldnt workout arms yesterday because the gym closed early and i wasnt aware, but i worked them out today and I didnt see any difference. Im thinking about adding a 4th pill, what do you guys think?

how many a day are you taking? You should be taking 6 per day either 2/2/2 or 3/3

at 9 per day and you feel nothing? No libido boost no extra pumps, no better sleep no vivid dreams? Seems odd to me since im 6ft 280 and at 6 per day i feel it. What time of day you taking them, ie with food or not?

at 9 per day and you feel nothing? No libido boost no extra pumps, no better sleep no vivid dreams? Seems odd to me since im 6ft 280 and at 6 per day i feel it. What time of day you taking them, ie with food or not?

i know right? and when i wake up i take 3, at around 2 i take another 3 and right before bed another 3. I have been getting more vivid dreams now that i think about it. but i always dream. and i usually eat something before i take them

Try taking the first three before food like dont eat for 30 minutes after you take them if you can. Then at night take them on an empty so dont eat right before bed. Lets see if that changes it at all. If not your a phenom lol.

Try taking the first three before food like dont eat for 30 minutes after you take them if you can. Then at night take them on an empty so dont eat right before bed. Lets see if that changes it at all. If not your a phenom lol.

alright ill try it outt lol

sorry ihavent updated in a while ive been very busy. Well ive been taking the supplement with an upped dosage and still see no results, im going to stop taking it as i only have a couple of days left of pills. I dont seee the point in continueing without any results. So i am ending it today. Id still like to thank orbit for letting me try endosurge out. I guess it works better for some people and the opposite for others

Weird your the only one out of many that have felt nothing or got no results.

IML Gear Cream!
Statistical outliers happen. ;) Keep at it man, maybe it'll just take longer to affect you than others.

Back