• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check out the BLOG!!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I'm loving those Z girls! Mmmmmmm.

Your welcome fellas I loved those Z girls also!!!! I have more to come!! I just sent an e mail to OSL with more pics from my vacation at the Jersey Shore and I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did!!!

nice z girls .... will do again soon

Thanks keeep an eye out soon there will be much MORE!!!!!!

Your welcome fellas I loved those Z girls also!!!! I have more to come!! I just sent an e mail to OSL with more pics from my vacation at the Jersey Shore and I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did!!!

Dude i think i need to go there! Besides gay as show i heard its pretty happening lol

on a second note jus got reading some of the diet stuff , good info in there

Sweet site had some great info on there and the cycles look awesome might have to try a few =]

I'm on the way- you KNOW this ole ALPHA DAWG is not missing out on Nakid WOMEN:boobs::boobs:-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Get yourself into the new domestic line - or hGH and Peptides ... "nothing but good reviews coming from these!"

Or get them orders in by the 5th...

Today starts a new cycle for me and I'll be posting some updates as soon
as it starts kick'n in! :D

I'm already looking forward to Z coming back - every time he does he kick'n ass. :clapping:

Dude i think i need to go there! Besides gay as show i heard its pretty happening lol

Yes you do bro it's sick!!!! I even went to the jersey Shore house even though I hate that damn show and when I was at the Shoe store the owner, which is the dude you see on tv that lets the cast stay at his house was pretty damn cool!!!:winkfinger: I ended up seeing him at club Karma and he bought me shots like no tommrow LOL!!!!! Now the females WTF they are AMAZING!!!!!:boobs: Look out when OSL uploads my pics to my others on the blog and look for the female bent over spread and in all poitions and you will know what I mean when I say they are AMAZING LOL!!!!:ohyeah:

Get yourself into the new domestic line - or hGH and Peptides ... "nothing but good reviews coming from these!"

Or get them orders in by the 5th...

Today starts a new cycle for me and I'll be posting some updates as soon
as it starts kick'n in! :D

I'm already looking forward to Z coming back - every time he does he kick'n ass. :clapping:

What are you running my dude???? How well did that Test and Tren cycle go for ya???:winkfinger:

I'm on the way- you KNOW this ole ALPHA DAWG is not missing out on Nakid WOMEN:boobs::boobs:-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

LOL... We could all go to the shore as a wolf pack of Alphas trampling the weak and and hurtling slow n fat to destroy their local pussy.. Sound like a plan to you? :winkfinger:

Yes you do bro it's sick!!!! I even went to the jersey Shore house even though I hate that damn show and when I was at the Shoe store the owner, which is the dude you see on tv that lets the cast stay at his house was pretty damn cool!!!:winkfinger: I ended up seeing him at club Karma and he bought me shots like no tommrow LOL!!!!! Now the females WTF they are AMAZING!!!!!:boobs: Look out when OSL uploads my pics to my others on the blog and look for the female bent over spread and in all poitions and you will know what I mean when I say they are AMAZING LOL!!!!:ohyeah:

LOL.. will do bro, may have to start planning my vacation for next summer lol..

Fuck might as well take over the world while we at it ......lol

Back