• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

January 8 in Wisconsin

Tank316

P/RR/Sh Warrior
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
50* outside:rolleyes:

wtf, that's how it's suposed to be in Nov. Are you running late this year or what? lmao

global warming is no longer a joke i guess. yesterday it was 51*. :laugh: :laugh: mother nature, go figure:shrug: :shrug: :hello:

it's El Nino. :p

So did ya at least have snow for christmas? Hell up there that's shorts weather. lmao

as nice as it is to have the great weather, farmers will pay a hefty price ... and pass it onto us. Here in Alberta, we're finding it more and more difficult to get good vegtables/fruit. With the lack of snow used as moisture for the crops next year, it isn't looking good

oh yeah, I gew up in ND and have a bunch of family who are farmers. So I totally agree with ya there NT, the produce and grain is going to sky rocket if they don't get snow this winter and good rain this spring.

You all should be happy especially in WI!!!!

That is awesome!!! :thumb:

its just weird to get used to looking out the window in Jan, and seeing grass. but hey, i got to go mt.bike riding, and did i ever get muddy, it was a blast.

Back