• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

100mg of anavar

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
to much or just right

80-100 sounds just right to me

strength, fat loss, vascularity etc. are supposed to be great at the higher dosages

I read a study that 20mgs of anavar ED reduced fat in people who were not even exercising. I'm going to run it at 50mgs every day. You might want to start there and then add if you feel it is needed. It isn't exactly cheap.

What's your stats/past cycle experience?

If I was gonna do it man, thats what I would run it at. Get some creatine too man.

100mg ED is great. I was running it at 150 and I could feel a reduction in my appetite so I just dropped it to 100 to see if it would help bring it back.

I would start at 50 ..60 mgs . However I have read on other boards where almost everyone that uses Anavar takes 100 mgs .[ Thats when the magic starts ! ] From what I have read. If it was not expensive , I would probably work my way up to that amount .

I want to get some bulk raw powder and measure out 100mg a day and use it as much as my liver would let me. So yeah 100mg is a good dose IMO

I want to get some bulk raw powder and measure out 100mg a day and use it as much as my liver would let me. So yeah 100mg is a good dose IMO

That's what I did and what I'm doing right now. It kicks ass

That's what I did and what I'm doing right now. It kicks ass

same here... raw powder and a mg scale. capped my own 50mg caps and ran with it for 10 weeks at 100mg/day.

fuckin loved it!

of course i was also taking tren and test.

it was the best cycle i ever did.

Back