IronMag Research Chems

Test, Tren, EQ, Dbol cycle

Rep Points

Test, Tren, EQ, Dbol cycle

Hello all, new guy here...to the forum that is. I will lay some background info before i post my cycle details. I'm 22yr, 6'0 at 235lbs with 12-14% BF. I am well experienced with OTC supps ofc, and many pro-hormones. I have 2 AAS cycles thus far under my belt. My first being test/dbol, then test/winstrol. Both with proper PCT and ran armidex with the second cycle. I have been lifting for almost a decade, and know how to diet, application is another thing lol. Hopefully I have given enough info, if not lemme know. Aight now for the fun stuff.
    Cycle:
    Weeks 1-16: Test Enth @ 750mg/week
    Weeks 1-15: EQ @ 600mg/week
    Weeks 1-10: Tren Enanth @ 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol @ 40mg ED
    Weeks 11-16(17): Anavar @ 40md ED (possibly not sure on this, would like some advice)
    Weeks 1-16: Armidex @ .5mg/ED(or as needed)
    Weeks 1-16: HCG @ 500ui/week
    Pct:
    Week 17: Clomid @ 100mg/day, Nolvadex @ 40mg/day
    Weeks 18-20: Clomid @ 50mg/day, Nolvadex @ 20mg/day

Have read that Nolvadex is not to be taken with Tren, but during PCT should be fine. I have also read different methods of when to take HCG, but i am leaning more towards recovery will be easier if the testies are up-kept during cycle. I know that this may seem like a lot of gear for only my third cycle, but I feel I am prepared and i will be deployed for 6 months and will do nothing but work, eat, sleep, and lift. And if the Tren sides prove to be too much I will just reduce the dose. Any suggestions are most welcome, I wont be starting until November so I have until then to decide.

PCT blows.

Rep Points

Most people are going to recommend taking AROMASIN during pct to prevent estrogen rebound.

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I assume you're using this cycle as a cut or recomp, right? If you are, why even use dbol? I'd suggest to kickstart with something else. You could start and finish with anavar or maybe look into something like super dmz. Just my two cents.

Rep Points

Well actually i would like to put on some decent strength gains and gain a nice 10-15lbs lean, not too worried about the bloat from the Dbol as it shuld be gone by the end of the cycle. I will look into the aromasin tho thank you.