• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol/clen or winny/clen for adding LBM and burning some fat

Jt123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've done a few cycles in the past and right now I'm 5 wks into
1-10 test e 500mg
1-5 dbol 20mg
Gained nice size but next cycle is gonna be a recomp.
I already have dbol and winny on hand but if I can't get test for next cycle then oral only it is.
1-6 20mg dbol
Clen 2 wks on, 2 wks off, 2 wks on (ramping up to 100mcg)
Or
1-6 winny 37.5mg
Clen (same as other cycle)
Which would be best for maintaining or even gaining a little LBM and burning fat. Please share your experiences with the 2 compounds and thanks in advance

Can't say for sure but it is my understanding that dbol will give you lots of water weight gain. Winny on the other hand is going to give you solid lbm gains. Therefore I would have to say winny is the better choice. Someone with more experience than I could give better answer.

I'm on 20mg of dbol right now and I'm not retaining much water (probably since it's such a low dose) I would think the dbol would help me stay out of catabolism better than winny but winny is great for fat burning also.
Another question..would Clen at a dose of 40mcg for 2-3 wks after pct be good for it's anticatabolic affects.?

That one I don't know. Clen is not something I know much about.

Dbol might give you the impression that you're gaining fat because of the water retention, but as far as I know it's more powerful than winny. Haven't done much research on winny though as I have enough joint issues as it is....

Personally I would go with the dbol, and I think it should be better for keeping you anabolic while reducing your calories.

Back