• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol

IML Gear Cream!
I think you'll be ok without letro, it's not going to prevent gyno from drol anymore than a-dex. It would be helpful in reversing it but if you keep an eye out for symptoms and use the nolva it shouldn't happen.

10mg nolva should be plenty as a preventative measure. I've read a few studies that say 10mg is about 90+% as effective at preventing breast tissue growth as 30-40mg. If that doesn't seem to be doing the trick just up it to 20. The half life of nolva is pretty long as well so you should be fine stopping it at the same time as the drol, it'll still be in your system long after the drol is.

I think you'll be ok without letro, it's not going to prevent gyno from drol anymore than a-dex. It would be helpful in reversing it but if you keep an eye out for symptoms and use the nolva it shouldn't happen.

10mg nolva should be plenty as a preventative measure. I've read a few studies that say 10mg is about 90+% as effective at preventing breast tissue growth as 30-40mg. If that doesn't seem to be doing the trick just up it to 20. The half life of nolva is pretty long as well so you should be fine stopping it at the same time as the drol, it'll still be in your system long after the drol is.

Thanks man for the help really appreciate it!

good to hear! what did you run it with? and you mean arimidex right? my source is struggling to get letro tho so deffo wont be starting it without that after the storys im hearin i can get nolva clomid easy struggling for other stuff iv never got stuff offline b4 but looks like i may have to!

Yes i mean arimidex. letro is best to have around, as it will help reverse gyno, but nolva and adex would be fine in my opinion, but just my opinion, everyone different and you never know what or how your body will react. be safe, plan for the worst.

Back