• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my pos knee

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I finally hit a point were my knee has had enough.I tried training around it but nothing is helping.I even got a cortiozone shot with no relief,and tried many different sups.I can still do leg curls and half squats but when I break parallel my knee hurts like a bitch(swells and hurts for days).What should I do to get a effective leg workout or should I just hang it up and stop working legs all together for months and see if it heals.

Did that they suggested a cortizone shot now I got laid off and have no health insurance.And they put me on some anti flams

i should have said physical therapy, but if thats out of the question for now then I have no idea. Probably take some long time off, with long stretching everyday.

Yeah physical therapy is probably the best bet. If you can't do that, take it really easy on your leg days (keep them in shape while avoiding any more injury). Definitely don't go near your max. Slowly work your way back up and if it still hurts, go back down weight-wise.

You don't need to break parallel to develop or at the very least maintain good leg development. I would still stick to squats and go as low as you can without hurting or injuring yourself. I would also do deadlifts.

You don't need to break parallel to develop or at the very least maintain good leg development. I would still stick to squats and go as low as you can without hurting or injuring yourself. I would also do deadlifts.

Maybe I will try to squat to a bench on the smith machine.It sucks because at one point in time my legs were my strongest point.If I did deadlifts wouldn't that put alot of stress on my knee still?Maybe sumo deads been along time since I even attempted deadlifts.I don't want to be like 75% of my gym all upper body and chicken legs:jerkit:

Bro I could not do squats for a long time because I have had over 3 full knee dislocations.

I found leg press was a great sub for squats.

If your on the gear side of things many people like deca for the joints, and hgh we all know is good but not something I am into.

But give the leg press a shot bro it really is nice on the knee.

Did legs today smith squats to a bench,leg press light reps 7 plates each side,and leg curls followed by 30 min on stationary bike.not much but knee is not hurting at all

its only when I go parallel it really screams

IML Gear Cream!
Keep the ice on it bro. If it keeps swelling up, keep dropping the weight til you find your comfort zone. Stay there for a month then slowly build back up. If you are using any gear, during the month it should heal up good. If you start moving back up slowly and it still swells up, you may have some serious damage.

Back