• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

She's on her wayyyyyy... Home Sweet Home!!!! For Heather aka. Hammer!

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Hammer!

Since you have only 1 day left and maybe won't be on for a few days, I thought I would post this and wish you and your father a safe trip from Vegas to Indiana!

Take care sweetie and see you (at IM.com) very soon!

attachment.php

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!
BON VOYAGE :kiss: Hammer!!!!:thumb:

One more day!!!! :grin: :bounce: :clap: :banana:
You go in late,sit at your desk,put your feet up and wait for the
END OF DA DAY!!! ;)

If memory serves me well,I think she is leaving Vegas on sunday...
Then again,I could be wrong.:scratch: :shrug:

Happy and safe travels sweetness!

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Closer to me! Be careful Hammer!

Her computer is going to be packed! How will she survive?? I couldn't! :lol:

You guys..that is so damn sweet! I just said good bye to a very dear friend. She's been like a mother, sister and good friend to me. Whatever I needed she was there. So I'm sitting here reading the board trying to stop the tears then I see this.

Damn you :)

I'm soooooo very excited to be going home but I'm going to miss my friends here so much! I truly hate saying goodbye and tomorrow will be a hard day!

You guys are really great :)

p.s. I do leave on sunday but my cable is shut of tomorrow night. So I wont be on after tomorrow night for about a week.

Heather have a good trip. By the time your back online I will be offline heading home myself. I leave on the 22nd and I can't wait. I bet your excited! Have fun, you have a much longer drive than I do. Glad you have help though! Take Care :D

Originally posted by Hammerlynn
You guys..that is so damn sweet! I just said good bye to a very dear friend. She's been like a mother, sister and good friend to me. Whatever I needed she was there. So I'm sitting here reading the board trying to stop the tears then I see this.

Damn you :)

I'm soooooo very excited to be going home but I'm going to miss my friends here so much! I truly hate saying goodbye and tomorrow will be a hard day!

You guys are really great :)

p.s. I do leave on sunday but my cable is shut of tomorrow night. So I wont be on after tomorrow night for about a week.

:gosh:darn there Miss Hammer!!!Just been cordial ... :)

:) I didnt mean damn in a bad way. Just getting very emotional right now.

That was one of the sweetest things I promise :)

That's how I meant it also!!!
Dry up those tears...;)

IML Gear Cream!
It's just going to be hard leaving the people that I've been closest to in the last 2.5 years! I HATE HATE HATE saying goodbye!

It's just going to be hard leaving the people that I've been closest to in the last 2.5 years! I HATE HATE HATE saying goodbye!
I hear ya...Been there,done dat...

:(

But the good thing about your move is that you know the people and have some friends at the other end...
It's not like you are starting from scratch...
Know what I mean?

It's very understandable.... have your moments! On an opposite, I know what it's like to be away for so long and finally seeing my family, loved ones and friend's. And, I'm certainly not easy on good-bye's either!

:kiss: and hug for you! ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...NO THANKS Dave!!!:nope:

Originally posted by Jodi
Heather have a good trip. By the time your back online I will be offline heading home myself. I leave on the 22nd and I can't wait. I bet your excited! Have fun, you have a much longer drive than I do. Glad you have help though! Take Care :D

Thanks Jodi! You do the same! It does sound like I'll be settling back in just when you are leaving. I am totally excited to get back to my family and friends and I'm sure you are as well :)

I really wanted to drive it alone but Dad would not let me ...LOL Even at 31 I'm still his baby :D

Originally posted by Dero
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...NO THANKS Dave!!!:nope:

:lol: chicken shit :)

Thanks guys seriously! I'm just so excited, sad and exhausted that I'm a mess right now! Better snap out of it before Dad comes though..he hates to see me crying!

You guys really are nice...but I wont tell :shhh:

IML Gear Cream!
No.....lol but most guys dont want to be told they are nice :lol:

:lol: chicken shit :)

Thanks guys seriously! I'm just so excited, sad and exhausted that I'm a mess right now! Better snap out of it before Dad comes though..he hates to see me crying!

You guys really are nice...but I wont tell :shhh:
Ploueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't ruin our reputation!!!
Last thing I want to see ruined!!!
As if...
:rolleyes: :D
EH,You take good care of yourself,on that trip!!!
I'm sure you'll find an internet Cafer!!!
Drop us a line,to say you're OK!!!
Yup I'm going to hit it...
If I stick 'round I'll start:cry:
All these emotions runing rampant!!!:bawling:
So are we going to see you around tomorrow?

he doesnt want your lovin :rofl:
I'm affraid he might brake me!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL! I will be here in the morning for a few and then probably later at night for a bit then I'm outtie :) I will use Mom's computer when we get back until I get mine set up!

Probably Wednesday or Thursday :)

No.....lol but most guys dont want to be told they are nice :lol:
Are you saying that we are like MOST guys??????:p

Originally posted by Dero
I'm affraid he might brake me!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

In MMAFITER'S animal lingo...........

You guys are more nuttier then a squirrel with his collection of acorns!

:haha:

LOL! I will be here in the morning for a few and then probably later at night for a bit then I'm outtie :) I will use Mom's computer when we get back until I get mine set up!

Probably Wednesday or Thursday :)
Alrighty then,I 'm going to bed...:yawn:
:wave:
I'll talk to you tomorrow then...
Have a good LAST DAY@ WORK!!!
Enjoy!!! ;)

Back