• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the perfect cycle?

The perfect cycle is relevant to your age, stats, and cycle history, test E only cycle may be "perfect" for some, while a Test P/NPP/Drol cycle may be perfect for others.

thats true oldschool. i just wanted to see what some of the cycles that some guys here had used that gave the the best gains

thats true oldschool. i just wanted to see what some of the cycles that some guys here had used that gave the the best gains

Ah well in that case, One of the best cycles I ever an was the one I just came off off.

1-?? 300mg Test E
1-?? Mod-Grf(1-29) 100mcg & GHRP-2 100mcg - 3X Daily, Morning/PWO/Pre Bed
1-13 Test Prop 50mg/ed
1-13 Tren Ace 100mg/ed
1-4 Dbol 40mg/ed
6-11 Dbol 40mg/ed

Now im cruising on:

300mg Test E
100mcg of GHRP-2
100mcg Mod-Grf(1-29)
50mg Anavar/ed
50mg Proviron/ed

damn I feel good bro

Last edited:
Ah well in that case, One of the best cycles I ever an was the one I just came off off.

1-?? 300mg Test E
1-?? Mod-Grf(1-29) 100mcg & GHRP-2 100mcg - 3X Daily, Morning/PWO/Pre Bed
1-13 Test Prop 50mg/ed
1-13 Tren Ace 100mg/ed
1-4 Dbol 40mg/ed
6-11 Dbol 40mg/ed

Now im cruising on:

300mg Test E
100mcg of GHRP-2
100mcg Mod-Grd(1-29)
50mg Anavar/ed
50mg Provirion/ed

damn I feel good bro
:winkfinger: glad to hear youre feeling good brother. that much tren for that long? thats hard core :winkfinger:

in terms of mass and strength the test e, deca, drol is the classic

I could see that as being preferable. I like the idea of less watery gains too.

I agree with testosterone dbol and deca as the old school good gainer.

But now that there is great things like DMZ, I'd swap the dbol for dmz for more solid gains.

Thays just me though.

I agree with testosterone dbol and deca as the old school good gainer.

But now that there is great things like DMZ, I'd swap the dbol for dmz for more solid gains.

Thays just me though.
never done dmz, just regular drol. is it a huge difference? im sure it is lol

Dbol and DMZ are diff as bro. Go read some logs on the DMZ I think you'd run it next cycle ;)

Back