IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Best Body Parts

View Poll Results: What is your favorite!

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legs

39 42.39%
  • Back

11 11.96%
  • Arms

16 17.39%
  • Chest

11 11.96%
  • Abs

15 16.30%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Body Parts

Rep Points

Best Body Parts

My first Poll!
    OK curious to see what you all say!

EXCLUDING, Ass and Boobs! What is the nicest body part that you like to see on the opposite sex (or same, whatever your preference) while working out.

I definately prefer legs! There are 2 reasons behind that.

1. Every guy works there upper body and then more than half of them are walking around on sticks for legs. Not attractive!
    2. Legs are the hardest to work so I like seeing guys with nice thick, cut, firm legs cuz then I know they really enjoy BB'd.

There is this guy at the gym that I schedule my w/o time around on the day he does legs so I can watch. He has such strong legs and really works them. He also shaves so you see the cuts even better!

He seems me watching but I don't care cuz I know he watches me too! Alright its a lust thing!

My 2nd choice, Back!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Former Fat Girl
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Okay....it's so hard to choose but since you took ass out of the equation it's easier

I also LOVE backs. There's just something yummy about a nice back!

My other choice is that cut that men get right below the abs (around the waist area) GAWD that is so yum!
    Completed:
    Indianapolis Mini Marathon 2004 and 2005
    Valparaiso Mini Marathon 2006
    Chicago Marathon 2004 and 2006

www.myspace.com/fitness_runner

Rep Points

I love pecs. I often do routine pec checks on well built guys. Just gotta grab em.
    A chic on the move.

EAST COAST BRAT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I love Shoulders on a woman and legs!

Rep Points

chest, cause it's pretty much the same as breasts.!
    "I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don’t believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn’t want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I’m not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn’t know how to return the treatment."
    Malcom X Speech, Dec. 12 1964, New York City.

Rep Points

Originally posted by Hammerlynn
    Okay....it's so hard to choose but since you took ass out of the equation it's easier

I also LOVE backs. There's just something yummy about a nice back!

My other choice is that cut that men get right below the abs (around the waist area) GAWD that is so yum!
    Damn....I could've wrote that, lol.

Fit Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Easy...legs...and as for exercises....squats and SLDL
    Searching for the right balance...

Rep Points

So you like seeing girls do squats and SLDL! I bet you do!!!!!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Going nowhere fast!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I can safely say I do ... giggle
    Now rollin' with the Raider

Rep Points

I LOVE watching women squat. There's a gal at my gym that warms up with one of those weight stix. When her ass gets to the bottom, her tail bone does this little dip and then pops back up. That is SOOOO cool.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Believe, Achieve, Succeed

Rep Points

LEGS, LEGS, LEGS.........
    The whole damn leg; quads, hams, and calf's
    I have yet to see woman with a nice set of wheels that
    don't have a sweet looking bumper attched!

Once a task you first begun,
    Never finished until it’s done,
    Be the labor great or small,
    Do it well or not at all!
    - Big Mama
    Drama is the result of an attempt
    to find wholeness & success
    in the midst of forces that have been
    birthed in chaos and nurtured in confusion.
    -- No More Drama

Rep Points

I am surprised no one said Abs yet Well I like abs!
    Just a girl.... Looking for muscles!!

Rep Points

Originally posted by DFINEST

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I love legs (fade has a damn nice pair of 'em) but I really love his arms!

There's nothing better to be held by thick, cut, strong arms!!!
    ~Ann
    We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open.
    -Harry Edwards

Rep Points

Gotta love the legs - especially hamstrings.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
    If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- 14th Dalai Lama

What tan line?

Rep Points

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DFINEST

I'll have to agree with this hole heartedly. However, I am one that just goes nuts (pardon this expression) over a wonderful set of abs, that is only after recovering from those wonderful legs and "bumper".

Fit Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Of course I like watching girls work legs...both the view and the fact it shows they enjoy training and aren't so delicate.
    Searching for the right balance...

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

legs...........................

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Born-again newbie

Rep Points

I love strong veiny arms, and then nice butt.........
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."

2 Samuel 24:24
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sorry Jodi i couldnt vote...
    I love nice legs Hmmmm w8 comes to mind Spotting a 16yr old hottie on leg curls
    Shoulders and arms ( i love a woman with nice bis and tris) not too big though
    Abs are so rare to see on a woman, its then you know they know their stuff.
    Mmmm nice ripped back.....

Rep Points

Spotting a 16yr old hottie on leg curls
    and how old are you!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have to say legs it does change the bottom half and yummy!
    "Got MILK"
    Where's Your Mustache LOL

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jodi
    and how old are you!!!
    32 in April....

VIP

Rep Points

pervert (jk!)
    "A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one."

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Sheena
    pervert (jk!)
    who me??
    She was my training partner at the time

Rhino

Rep Points

Originally posted by peetrips
    32 in April....
    dude, that my territory j/k.
    back for the first time....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

young'uns
    ~Ann
    We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open.
    -Harry Edwards

Rep Points

No sexperience...
    Senior citizen at work, don't bugg me.

Rep Points

Originally posted by peetrips
    32 in April....

Sicko!!

Rep Points

Without Question,,,When speaking on bodybuilding physics and watching a female train,, it would be LEGS. Nothing quite like a pair of shapely legs on a women. A little quad sweep(not over done mind you) and expecially calves. Oh my my my. And the finished product. Oh myyyyy. There was a gal who posted her legs in the leg thread who has a fantastic calf shot in there, I printed it and put them on my gym wall. Male or female that girl belongs on my wall of fame. I'll have to go back to get her name and post it here.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast