Unclez.net


Looking to order domestic

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Registered User
    MakeItMethylated's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Points
    29175985

    Looking to order domestic






    I'm looking to order from Z
    Never bought online so I have no experience with it
    How is the shipping? Discreet I suppose right?
    Just don't want any trouble if you feel me.

    Thanks
    Current stats-
    5'6 160 pounds
    10-11% body fat
    PCT is for quitters.

  2. #2
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    Ill pm you so we can take this out of the open

  3. #3
    Registered User
    MakeItMethylated's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Points
    29175985

    Thanks man
    Current stats-
    5'6 160 pounds
    10-11% body fat
    PCT is for quitters.

  4. #4
    Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER
    robbiek426's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside my head
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Points
    135231536

    Top notch service from Z. I am sure bigben has filled you in but you will not be dissappointed. I have received upwards of 10 orders.......ALL have come smooth, correct and faster than advertised. All around great quality and service!

  5. #5
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    If you have any more questions, let me know. If I cant give you the answer, theres a ton of dudes around here who can help you as well.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    jbzjacked's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Points
    23047704

    Good job Ben.... start him out the right way! You golden bro.. and Z is GTG and products well they will speak for themselves LOL
    OBSESSED "Word lazy fukers use to describe the DEDICATED. Failure has never been an option go HARD or go HOME"

  7. #7
    Registered User
    jbzjacked's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Points
    23047704

    P.S. go in newb section n get your post count up incase you have any questions..
    OBSESSED "Word lazy fukers use to describe the DEDICATED. Failure has never been an option go HARD or go HOME"

  8. #8
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    I didnt even realize that...how did you pm me with less than 50 posts?

  9. #9
    SCAMMER
    GH Consigliere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iron mag
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Points
    98224116

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter317 View Post
    I'm looking to order from Z
    Never bought online so I have no experience with it
    How is the shipping? Discreet I suppose right?
    Just don't want any trouble if you feel me.

    Thanks
    What you talking about?discreet? We are just bullshiting bro something odd bros about this person am out!

  10. #10
    SCAMMER
    GH Consigliere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iron mag
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Points
    98224116

    A Few Important Things to Consider when posting your experiences:


    -please remember that ANYBODY can see what you post....not just private members.....DO REALIZE that LE is on almost every board and reads what you post

    -by posting delivery and packaging specifics, times, dates, etc you are not just hurting the source, but ALL SOURCES can be affected by it.....in addition you're putting your business out there......

    -there is a proper way to post about your experiences both good ones and bad ones:

    -it's ok to post that you used a sources service and were either pleased or not satisfied.....be somewhat vague and remember keep specifics to pm's

    -if you have an issue with an order, a source, customer service then pm the sources reps

    -if the reps aren't assisting you then pm a moderator.......it's not the moderators job to fix your issue, but the moderator can assist in making sure the reps are living up to their end.......

    again, please use caution, especially in these times where "loose lips sink ships"........if you've been through ORD or Operation Gear Grinder and saw how quickly things can get out of control, you should be that much more wiser........

    please feel free to add your additions to this.....remember a tight community is a strong community....

  11. #11
    Registered User
    jbzjacked's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Points
    23047704

    Indeed brother... i really dont think there is nothing more.
    OBSESSED "Word lazy fukers use to describe the DEDICATED. Failure has never been an option go HARD or go HOME"

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    380
    Rep Points
    9335425

    Quote Originally Posted by Chino0823 View Post
    A Few Important Things to Consider when posting your experiences:


    -please remember that ANYBODY can see what you post....not just private members.....DO REALIZE that LE is on almost every board and reads what you post

    -by posting delivery and packaging specifics, times, dates, etc you are not just hurting the source, but ALL SOURCES can be affected by it.....in addition you're putting your business out there......

    -there is a proper way to post about your experiences both good ones and bad ones:

    -it's ok to post that you used a sources service and were either pleased or not satisfied.....be somewhat vague and remember keep specifics to pm's

    -if you have an issue with an order, a source, customer service then pm the sources reps

    -if the reps aren't assisting you then pm a moderator.......it's not the moderators job to fix your issue, but the moderator can assist in making sure the reps are living up to their end.......

    again, please use caution, especially in these times where "loose lips sink ships"........if you've been through ORD or Operation Gear Grinder and saw how quickly things can get out of control, you should be that much more wiser........

    please feel free to add your additions to this.....remember a tight community is a strong community....
    great post chino dead on bro!!!!!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    ordawg1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,477
    Rep Points
    203187639

    Thanks Chino

    [IMG]http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Disclaimer.png[/IMG]



  14. #14
    Results by Design
    BOARD REP
    OMEGAx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Q
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Points
    -57910579

    z EU line is the way to go, get it pronto while supplies last!

  15. #15
    Dedicated Member
    Roughneck_91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Compton, CA
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    34722428

    Do a search. You're not a special snow flake, not the first to ask (an obviously unkosher question too).
    These statements have been made in the spirit of philosophical discussion. The user at this IP in no way condones violation of local laws of the reader's country or region.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    MakeItMethylated's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Points
    29175985

    Thanks everyone and i don't know how I pmed big Ben
    Current stats-
    5'6 160 pounds
    10-11% body fat
    PCT is for quitters.

  17. #17
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    its all good

  18. #18
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Points
    57576104

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter317 View Post
    I'm looking to order from Z
    Never bought online so I have no experience with it
    How is the shipping? Discreet I suppose right?
    Just don't want any trouble if you feel me.

    Thanks
    It's very discrete - and throws the neighbors off - every single time.

    Most of my packages are set on my doorstep in a big yellow box...

    ... that say ... "KITTY PORN!"

    I'm just kidding buddy - it's cool - you have nothing to worry about.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    MakeItMethylated's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Points
    29175985

    Thanks repo hope to have a good experience
    Current stats-
    5'6 160 pounds
    10-11% body fat
    PCT is for quitters.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    BigMuffin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Big House
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    9129838

    you came to the right place buddy. Nothing but a ton of informative and motivational guys around here
    Life is hard but it's Harder if your stupid - John Wayne

  21. #21
    Registered User
    MakeItMethylated's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Points
    29175985

    Thanks man
    Current stats-
    5'6 160 pounds
    10-11% body fat
    PCT is for quitters.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    vannesb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,077
    Rep Points
    86801405

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter317 View Post
    Thanks repo hope to have a good experience
    You will a great experiense! I have gotton domestic shipments from Z GEAR TOP NOTCH! Service is #1 for sure!!

  23. #23
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    State
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    269244

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    Ill pm you so we can take this out of the open
    BigBenj, can you PM me regarding your domestic shipping. I do have a few question and perhaps you can answer them. I'm hoping to order from you guys.

    Thanks bro!

  24. #24
    Registered User
    MakeItMethylated's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Points
    29175985






    Placed order and anticipating the arrival!
    Current stats-
    5'6 160 pounds
    10-11% body fat
    PCT is for quitters.

Similar Threads

  1. EK Domestic Order...
    By lovethislife in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. Mail Order Husbands... Order Yours Today!
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->