• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High School Volleyball Coach Arrested for Selling Steroids to Students

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
High School Volleyball Coach Arrested for Selling Steroids to Students
By Millard Baker source

Police arrested a high school volleyball coach for selling anabolic steroids after a three-month joint investigation by the Friendswood Police Department and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Timothy Todd Porter was arrested along with his two roommates during a raid of his home. Porter taught astronomy and physics in addition to coaching volleyball at Clear Springs High School in League City (Texas). He had been employed by the Clear Creek Independent School District for 22 years.

Porter became a high-profile target for police after investigators learned of his access to students as a teacher and coach at Clear Springs High School. ???That is why (Porter) became a high-profile target for us, because of his occupation and access to students,??? according to Lisa Price of the Friendswood Police Department. ???We believe that there are students out there that he has sold to.???

Police recovered 98 grams of stanozolol and 35 grams of oxandrolone from Porter???s house. These popular oral anabolic steroids are more commonly known as Winstrol and Anavar among bodybuilders and athletes. He is suspected of obtaining the steroids from Healing Hands Compounding Pharmacy in Murphy, Texas.

The compounding pharmacy is the subject of an ongoing federal investigation according to local news site owned by the Houston Chronicle. The DEA raided the compounding pharmacy shortly after police found steroids in the search of Porter???s house.

Porter is also suspected of selling cocaine. He currently faces two counts of delivery of controlled substances (anabolic steroids and cocaine) in Harris County and one count of possession of controlled substances in Galveston County. He was being held in the Friendswood police jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

Source:
Gordon, S. (September 11, 2011). Clear Springs High School teacher arrested on drug charges. Retrieved from http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/st...-high-school-teacher-arrested-on-drug-charges

Glenn, M. (September 8, 2011). Clear Springs coach-teacher held after raid finds drugs. Retrieved from Clear Springs coach-teacher held after raid finds drugs - Houston Chronicle

Damn. After 22 years of employment?

With highschool kids involved, it doesn't surprise me. And if he did sell to any of them he's an idiot for not knowing it would somehow get back to a parent and that would be the end of him.

wow!

Volleyball HS players are using now???

I can see it now....little league coach and player busted...:no:

wait so i shouldnt give these to the little league team :paddle:

Volleyball HS players are using now???

No sport is without them anymore. Hell Cycling is one of the biggest for doping and I would never thought it by the looks of the athletes. You will see professional bowlers get bulked up soon. That way they can throw more games in a day without soreness lol. This guy will probably be in prison for a life time if they get him selling to kids. I would love to see what this guy looked like he had to be older and probably didn't look the part.

I wonder ...If this guy was "really" selling Blow to students, or was using it himself, this part is not clear, .. If they (cops) have evidence he sold this to the kids, than I think the cops should proceed full swing,
"Porter is also suspected of selling cocaine. He currently faces two counts of delivery of controlled substances (anabolic steroids and cocaine) in Harris County and one count of possession of controlled substances in Galveston County. He was being held in the Friendswood police jail in lieu of $10,000 bail."

haha wow would've loved to have had him in my hs.

Back