• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pills injection times vs split and workout times

joe4334

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats: 35yo, weight 165 (from 115 3 years ago)

First cycle will be starting soon.
Week:
1-4 Dbol @ 20mg ED
1-10 Test c @ 250mg 2 days/wk
5-10 HCG @ 250iu 2 days/wk

1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg ED

PCT
Week:
12-16 nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks 10mg ed for 2 weeks.

My workout is 5 days/wk Mon-Fri

That said when would be the optimal time to take the supps? Dbol from what I read should be ~30min before workout. As far as the test pin, would there be a benefit if I took it Sun-Wed, Mon-Thurs?
As far as HCG, a day prior to post the test pin?
Aromasin pre or post dbol/test/hcg? Any recommended time delay?

Thanks in advance.

Stats: 35yo, weight 165 (from 115 3 years ago)

First cycle will be starting soon.
Week:
1-4 Dbol @ 20mg ED
1-10 Test c @ 250mg 2 days/wk
5-10 HCG @ 250iu 2 days/wk

1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg ED

PCT
Week:
12-16 nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks 10mg ed for 2 weeks.

My workout is 5 days/wk Mon-Fri

That said when would be the optimal time to take the supps? Dbol from what I read should be ~30min before workout. As far as the test pin, would there be a benefit if I took it Sun-Wed, Mon-Thurs?
As far as HCG, a day prior to post the test pin?
Aromasin pre or post dbol/test/hcg? Any recommended time delay?

Thanks in advance.
for starters ,10wks to short for test cyp.better going 16wks, testcyp. wont kick in on all 8 cylinders till around 6-8wks and once it kicks in get every bit out of it as possible.dbol,if your only runnin 20mgs,do it about an hour before workout,some say 90min. either or.myself personly would up the dbol to at least 40mgs.or till you notice your pumps are insane early in the workout.try some deca on your 2nd cycle you will like the deca.lol.i dont use hcg but that looks right.good luck..

If I remember correctly dbol has a 4 hour half life. Now I do agree with post above about upping the dbol to 40-maybe 50mgs. With the half life I take my pills (5-10mgs depending on type) at a 4 hr split to keep my test levels even. Now if you want a little pop at the gym and your taking 40mg a day just take that guy 60-90 mins before hitting the gym. So my split goes like this...8:00am 12:00pm 4:00pm 8:00pm with the extra at gym time.

Don't do a 16 week cycle for your first time. But I would extend it to 12. But you can get away with 10. You will also be fine splitting the dbol up 2x per day. 20mg is a little low though.

a better pct would be: clomid 100/100/75/50 and aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Don't do a 16 week cycle for your first time. But I would extend it to 12. But you can get away with 10. You will also be fine splitting the dbol up 2x per day. 20mg is a little low though.
10 weeks is awaste of money and he will be disapointed very little gains.i've run 16wkers great results good pct.....back in the game..nothing wrong with that.the same with many of friends.why wait 6-8wks of basicly nothing than come off 2wks after,if he is handling test without major sides ,i say run it.

Your first cycle should be test only 500mg for 12-14 weeks. Test doesnt kick in until the 5-6-7 weeks when you start seeing gains. Drop the dbol dude. Why newbies or begineers want to use dbol so bad. You do know wonce you go off of dbol you lose all your gains especialy at your weight. Educate people ask more questions

I ran test cyp for 14 weeks and I got good results.

10 weeks is awaste of money and he will be disapointed very little gains.i've run 16wkers great results good pct.....back in the game..nothing wrong with that.the same with many of friends.why wait 6-8wks of basicly nothing than come off 2wks after,if he is handling test without major sides ,i say run it.

Please explain to me how 10 weeks is a waste of money? :hmmm:

Do you know anything about myostatin? You keep giving horrible advice on the board without anything to back it up.

My first was test e 500mg for 14 weeks. Loved it! Recovered fine from that length. At the time I used just nolva for pct

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

IML Gear Cream!
thanks for the input guys. so if dbol is ~1hr before workout, when would be the optimal time for Aromasin?
Also if test is twice per week and workout is mon-fri, would it be better to pin sun and wed or mon and thurs or mon and wed? or does it not really matter

Honestly I don't see a reason to extend the cycle beyond 12 weeks with test, if it were EQ/Deca maybe. Myostatin definitely hits you hard towards the end and IMO the extra little bit of gains isn't worth being shut down that much longer. Even with a long ester like enan/cyp your blood levels will start rising right after the injection. You'll start gaining a bit better than normal pretty much from day one. I notice higher libido/better pumps by 1-1.5 weeks

Don't worry about when you dose the aromasin, just keep it about the same time everyday. As for the test again it doesn't matter so much, just keep it consistent at around every 3.5 days.

Back