• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

It's real it's so real!!!!

Pika

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys i know i know im a prick a troll a pussy for just saying the same shit over and over!! Im sorry i mean it lol
I just want to get tjis clear im done postong about this honest you all been such a gppd help, id just like to know if im good to go thats it no if no buts ...

1st nov cycle time h drol 5 weeks

50/75/75/75/75
Cycle assist 8/8/8/8/8
Fish oil 6 caps aday

Pct nolva 20/20/10/10
Pct assist
A c blocker ?
Cycle assist 8/8/8/8

Il be 165 pounds at 5'7 i will be eating around 3400cals aday with pros in the 300 mark and carbs around 400 fats 100

Iv been waiting for this cycel for over a year!! I could realy do with the thumbs up honestly guys please thanks alot

yeah you have it set up fine, very low dosed though - if you can afford it i would highly recommend going for 75/100/100/100/125/125 or something around there. If you're gonna run it might as well run it at a dose that'll work

nolva is also a little on the low side but should be effective anyway at that dose as long as it's legit. if you need any more check the link in my sig and we're running a sale through september on many pct and AI products!!

best of luck with your h-drol cycle bro, feel free to PM if you have any additional questions

Thanks man .... Yh umm im not 100% if its legit the nolv as Many people say its easy to get.

Shall i take it on the night right before bed?

Looks like a decent 1st cycle. As far as the go ahead would more depend on how your training is going. PCT could be stronger but you arent going crazy with the dosing. IMO it is better to be safe as far as PCT goes.

Pct ? How coukd it be better please ? I mean ima try this out then after this if it goes good ima hit a test cycle next year .... I mean what do you think is good for pct ? oh and ima add some creatine aswell

Ohh abd trainin is going to be abit more intense but not by loads il be spending around 15 mins extra in the gym hit it as hard as i can id be so happy if i gained 10 pounds and lost a few % of bf that would be great

IML Gear Cream!
Pct ? How coukd it be better please ? I mean ima try this out then after this if it goes good ima hit a test cycle next year .... I mean what do you think is good for pct ? oh and ima add some creatine aswell

Well what do you mean by AC blocker?

I would add something for coritsol control. I like the idea of adding Anabeta by PES to PCT to help add more gains.

I guess I was just being a nit pick.

Coritol block i ment to say insted of a ac blocker lol so what would you say good pct ? I mean its h drol iknow it shuts you down but its still mild right ...

Coritol block i ment to say insted of a ac blocker lol so what would you say good pct ? I mean its h drol iknow it shuts you down but its still mild right ...

Ehh I think you are pretty set. Dont need to go overboard on a milder cycle like this. You could add Erase by PES at the start of week 3 would be a nice AI/coristol controller. Plus 2 bottles of Anabeta from the start of PCT. Would help solidify the gains you made on cycle.

PES Anabeta: Discount Anabeta

PES Erase 90 caps: Discount Pes Supplements

dont look too bad, i ran hdrol for 5 weeks before and you are most likely going to need to grab some taurine as hdrol will give u cramps. i would go to a vitaminshoppe or something and grab 2x 50pill bottles of taurine, 1000mg pills. i took 4 a day when i started gettin cramps, a lot of people say u get more back pumps but i got them bad in my calves.
and i jus ran nolva like you did after to be safe. i used hdrol as a cut tho to keep my strength and not to lose muscle as i ran it with below maintenance cals and i also ran ECA stack for half and then switch to T3/albuterol the 2nd half. lost a good bit of body fat and still kept my strength, proly got a few lbs of muscle too. just going to depend on your diet

yeah you have it set up fine, very low dosed though - if you can afford it i would highly recommend going for 75/100/100/100/125/125 or something around there. If you're gonna run it might as well run it at a dose that'll work

That's a bit high for 165lbs. 75mg ED will be just fine for your size. You could bump it to 100mg your last two weeks, but 125mg will probably just produce more sides.

Thanks alot guys how about my pct? Is it over kill? I think ima get some dht blocker but worryed about when i take the dht will it have or make my h drol less poten ?

Im going with 3000 cals above so hopfuly lose abit of fat but gain alot of musscle :)

That's a bit high for 165lbs. 75mg ED will be just fine for your size. You could bump it to 100mg your last two weeks, but 125mg will probably just produce more sides.

Ya especially for a 1st cycle.

Ok so nolva will be taking on the night and pct with tge c blocker will be taking in the day ? I mean i got eveeythin but just need the times on when to take them?

Ok so nolva will be taking on the night and pct with tge c blocker will be taking in the day ? I mean i got eveeythin but just need the times on when to take them?

You don't need a cortisol blocker...Just take 2-3g of Vitamin C a day. Cort blockers have annoying sides, and if not tapered down properly, result in cortisol rebound.

Nolva at night is fine....

Ohh ok so just pct assist and umm nolva ? Right .... What about eston rebound shall i take a ai after 4 weeks of nolva ? Thanks man

1 last thing a dht blocker is it needed ?

im gonna be running super dmz dont short out on anything and you dont really need pct assist from what i understand. Im gonna be running Super-dmz and i have liv52, extra milk thistle i had laying around. Tourine, vitamin C, and advacned cycle support. I also have nolva clomid and aromasin. i didnt skinp anything and bought extra shit i probably wont even use, better safe then sorry. Also i feel like you dont know enough. your questions are basic and yes we all start somewhere but i caution you to not cycle anything yet and do a little more research. I was eagar to jump into like you and instead spend a couple months asking questions, more questions and questions about my questions. dont think im being a dick becuase im not. i just feel like u have not done enough research...as stated above also 75mg is more then fine you wont need 125 mg. i was gonna take hdrol and was gonna start 50/75/75/75/100/100 but after all my research decided to go with super dmz 2 caps a day week 1-4 and test E week 1-10 500mg/week. Do some more research you might find you wchange what you gonna do a couple times until you find somehing that fits. you may have been waiting for this cycle for over a year but u deffinatly havnt been doing researcvh on it

Iknow what your saying, but ima have to stop you right thefe, iknow what im doing the only things i dont know is when to take tge nolva but now i do .

I know 125 is way to much im only going to 75 and 5 weeks iknow you got to eat right count the cals everythink i know your bp will raise
I just didnt realy know the time im not doing the cycle just yet im doing it on nov 1st .... But trust me iv read alot!! Lol but i understand what your saying ...

Not being a dick to you but id hold off on the oral and just run test your gains easy because its your first cycle pluse you need to know how your bodys going to react i mean if your taking pills and test then you get sides you dntno ehat to do becsuse you dontno witch ones doing it

Back