• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can too much protein powder=Kidney stones?

LightBearer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im currently bulking on cycle and aside from my meals i just realized im going through one 5lb tub of weight gainer per week, thats about 3 shakes a day at 4 scoops a pop... this is obviously a lot of powder to put into my body. im doing it for easy cals and protein for the furation of my cycle, but could this possibly harm my kidneys or anything ?

is it a weight gainer with a ton of processed fructose and bad sugars or a basic whey protein powder? If it is the latter you have nothing to worry about. If it is the former, I would say hell yeah that's not good for you. Never trusted those weight gainers. It's all about whole milk baby!

Its calld up your mass by MHP. no fructose, i chose this one because they use oats and barley for carb source, not maltos

Its calld up your mass by MHP. no fructose, i chose this one because they use oats and barley for carb source, not maltos

oh yeah I have used that stuff before. It's good stuff. Honestly as long as your active you have nothing to worry about. still, that doesn't mean it would hurt you without it. I dont know, just never trusted those things but it's more of a personal thing

Just be sure you are drinking a lot of water. I drink 1.5-2 gallons a day due to high protein consumption and gear use.

Back