• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sus flu...fact or fiction?

dippa66

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since finishing my last blasting cycle on sus, I decided to cruise on 250 every 10 days. My bloods were a bit on the low side, so I upped it to 500 every 10 days, but since my last shot, I 've been feelin' like crap!.
Low energy levels, just feelin' like you have a bad cold, and the worst part...not feelin' like goin' to the gym!

Anybody else experienced this?

Wait you're pinning sust every 10 days? I wouldn't even do that with enan/cyp. Honestly I've been pinning 125mg 2x a week on a cruise just because I start feeling a bit of a dip in my mood just waiting a week. Not sure if it's in my head or it's the gear I'm using so I'll leave out the name....

If it is sust though it's probably because the prop and whatever other short esters are in that particular blend are out of your system in just a few days.

So you are injecting 500mgs of sust every 10 days all in one syringe? That is horrible for TRT. Run it at 250 every 5 days or switch to Test E or C. SuSt is not good for TRT like some think it is. Yes you can get Test flu but it is very rare and usually occurs when your test levels rise too quickly. IT will cause fever and flu like symptoms for a few hours but then it should resolve.

wtf-ugly-demotivational-poster-1211133819.jpg

Sust needs to be pinned 2x a week or 3x a week and at the norm of 500mg or 750mg and then the advanced guys go higher.Get a good multi get some supps to prevent health problems.

I would say if u want to run sust and cruise on it.
Load up slin pins and do 1/2cc eod.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Why would u inject a compound with short esters in it on a 10 day rotation? Do you even know what sustanon is?

Why would u inject a compound with short esters in it on a 10 day rotation? Do you even know what sustanon is?

Because when the short esters quit, the medium and long esters kick in.
I dont know why we dont let the esters do what they were desgined for, its a sustained release compound.
Dont get me wrong, I blast on sus x 3 per week, but l'm yet to be convinced as to why we do it this way:hmmm:

Nobody ever who knows anything about anabolic supplementation would ever reccomend a dosing protocol like that. The short esters in the sust will clear your system completely in about 4 days....leaving you without any for 6 until you inject again. This will cause roller-coaster levels of Testosterone, increasing chances for side effects and decreasing chances for effectiveness. The longer esters will not be as stable with regards to their contribution to blood values either. Although after 9 days you will have some long estered test still in your system (in contrast to the none left in your system with regards to the short esters) your levels will not be very high.

If you are running a dosing pattern such as the one that you are running then you have not done enough research.

Nobody ever who knows anything about anabolic supplementation would ever reccomend a dosing protocol like that. The short esters in the sust will clear your system completely in about 4 days....leaving you without any for 6 until you inject again. This will cause roller-coaster levels of Testosterone, increasing chances for side effects and decreasing chances for effectiveness. The longer esters will not be as stable with regards to their contribution to blood values either. Although after 9 days you will have some long estered test still in your system (in contrast to the none left in your system with regards to the short esters) your levels will not be very high.

If you are running a dosing pattern such as the one that you are running then you have not done enough research.

If that be the case, then why is the recommended dose 1 shot every 2-3 weeks?
I've worked in pharma long enough to know that drug companies dont make this shit up, if they say the esters will slow release for @ 2weeks, then they have the research to back it up.
I'm not itching for a fight, I just dont see the evidence anywhere for using it the way we do, except bro science.

IML Gear Cream!
AFAIK sust isn't even used for trt anymore, it was a failed idea

If the point is for the long esters to keep your blood levels stable over a period of a few weeks, why include the short esters at all? If your levels have dropped so signifigantly by the time you take your next shot that you need an immediate boost of prop then something ain't right. Use one long ester on the right schedule and you stay nice and even throughout.

Run the sust 2x a week or 3x a week do not run it every 10 days thats a waste. Even if you had a doc script of cyp he would run it 200mg a week. Some idiot doctors will run 100mg every 10 days which I can never understand why. But if you want good results and to build muscle do the 2-3 x a week. If you want to run a mant dose then 250mg a week

Back