• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Axis Labs Charged with Mail Fraud

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Colorado firm accused of mail-order steroid sales
Denver Business Journal
Date: Thursday, September 8

Federal authorities have charged Axis Labs LLC of Centennial with a criminal count of mail fraud on allegations it illegally sold mail-order supplements containing anabolic steroids.

Prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney???s Office for Colorado charged Axis Labs on Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Denver.

Axis Labs is accused of ???being involved??? in the making and selling a muscle-building and weight-loss product called Monster Caps, which the company purported was a dietary supplement that didn???t need to be prescribed by a doctor.

Monster Caps actually contained undeclared synthetic anabolic steroids and were intended ???to affect the structure and function of the human body,??? which made the product a regulated drug needing Food & Drug Administration approval to be sold, investigators alleged.

???It is critically important that consumers know the contents of what they are consuming,??? said John Walsh, U.S. Attorney for Colorado, in a press release. ???In this case, the product contained synthetic anabolic steroids, and because of its potential for harm, it was a prescription drug that could only be dispensed pursuant to a valid prescription.???

An investigation involving the U.S. Food and Drug Administration found Axis Labs mailed Monster Caps throughout the United States in 2008 and 2009 to customers ordering them over the Internet, authorities allege.

Axis Labs faces a fine of up to $500,000 if convicted on the mail fraud count.

Axis Labs did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

Wow the fucking gov is really reaching now and going back YEARS to slam companies.

I just want to clarify...they are not being charged with selling "anabolic steroids" or "prohormones", they're being charged with mail fraud because apparently this product had a few prohormones in it but they did not list them on the ingredients.

So how is that mail fraud again? Shouldn't that be mislabeling or adulterated labels not mail fraud?

Last edited:
So how is that mail fraud again? Shouldn't that be mislabeling or adulterated labels not mail fraud?

NO CLUE, IT SEEMS THEY ARE REACHING VERY FAR ON THIS ONE, AND THE FACT THAT THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN OFF THE MARKET FOR 2+ YEARS, WTFf?

Yeah i agree, big time reach and going WAY WAY back, this is how the gov plans on helping the economy by doing this bs and sueing banks. Gov has our back for sure....NOT.

Remember gov going after AL Capone with tax evasion? Same thing here. They wanted to bust Axis and this is all they could come up with.

IML Gear Cream!
This is why I have never got in gear thru the mail. I am so paranoid. Lol, not to mention my fuckin job would shit can me if I got caught. I have googled every company on the banners we have on our forums. Everyone says, theyre a fraud, dont do it. Fuck man, I dont use much, I am prescribed some. Occassionally I may run some deca or eq with mine. Fuck, who do we trust now. Governments crackin dow everyone i have talked to seems cool and has been honest with me to this point. Its irritating.

Well well Uncle Sam - thanks for focusing on Axis Labs instead of terrorism. Because Axis Labs is definately a bigger threat to our lives than fanatical suicide bombers and other terrorists. Effing dorks. How much, time, money and manpower did this ever-so-important of a bust require?? What a pathetic waste of resources. 100% embarrassing.

The Gov will never leave us alone

???to affect the structure and function of the human body,???

This government will not ban McD/Burger K.

Consume those quarter pounders for a month and see how those alter the structure and function of human body!

???to affect the structure and function of the human body,???

This government will not ban McD/Burger K.

Consume those quarter pounders for a month and see how those alter the structure and function of human body!

Meanwhile, we are free to consume as much saturated fat, disgusting fast food and alcohol as we can possibly handle. Love the "holier art than thou" attitude about aas and pro-hormones. News Flash: This just in: "smoking a marijuana cigarette will induce suicidal and homicidal tendencies!" Right Uncle Sam?...right?

Just like I told my friends and family years ago when I did bodybuilding years ago. They woukd say you have issues, all you do is worry about your looks. My response was, we all have our vices. If mine is looking good, staying under my doctors care to maintain a healthy life while preparing for a show, its my choice. While people sit and eat burger after burger, order of fries and fries and more fries, we stay in shape. While there is crack on our streets, cocaine being flown in from the 3 major parts of the world
and xtasy being given to our kids. Have you ever seen a plane land in the lower class part of our society or in the middle class neighborhoods. Hell no, wanna know why. The politicians allow the shit to come thru, they are silent partners, so they can make their money. If not, dont you think the shit woukd be better not worse.

The "suits" in Washington do whatever they can to get more cash slid into their pockets. McDonalds, Wendys,etc, etc brings in billions of dollars a year. Steroids, they have no ties into the steroid underground market. If they did, these labs would get a small fine and move on. Or maybe get closed down for a year. When they prosexute these guys in these underground labs, they go beneath the jail. Let a dope dealer get caught who flies the plane and delivers dope for the suits in washington. He will be out in a month. Its all politics

Back