• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Second cycle progress (Pics)

bccs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just ended my fourth week on my second cycle, Test/EQ/Dbol. So far the plan looks like this

Dbol 50mg 1-5
EQ 600mg 1-16
Test E 500 mg 1-17
HCG 250iu 2x/week 1-19
Adex 1mg eod
Nolva on hand
PCT Clomid 100/75/50/25

My first cycle was a simple test E cycle that got me from 205lbs to 225lbs after PCT, Here are the before and afters from that cycle

Before:
IMG_0038.jpg

After PCT:
IMG_0391edit.jpg

Here I am now after 4 weeks weighing 240lbs
4weeksin9-9-11edit.jpg

I plan on getting labs done next week after I stop the Dbol to make sure E2 and everything is in order and possibly adjust my AI dose. I dont feel any gyno symptoms but this is the only way to be sure. I am just starting to feel the Test/EQ kick, feeling more aggressive in the gym and the appetite is skyrocketing. My goal is to be over 250lbs after PCT then run a big cutter going into next summer.

I am considering upping the dosage midway through the cycle, specifically bumping EQ up to 750 in week 8 and the test up to 750 in week 10. From what I have read this is when gains slow down for most people and upping the doses can help push gains in the second half of a cycle, I really would like opinions on this, Thanks guys.

Definite notice in gains! How much Test E were you running for the first cycle and for how long? Also just curious, how tall are you? Your plan sounds pretty good. You'll be in beast mode once you hit 250! Bet you'll be even happier after you cut it all up!

I'm 6'...The first cycle was 10 weeks at 500mg/week with 4 weeks of 30mg/day Dbol up front.

hey buddy just some food for thought others on here are much more knowledgable than me but heres my experience. bumping up the test is cool, but EQ at that high dose causes anxiety in some people, also it increases RBCs a lot, i got bloods done while on eq and i was well above the 5.80 mark, will also give you headaches from high BP since the blood thickens, i literally had to run a beta blocker for a lil bit while on EQ. and i was running 600 mg a week.

also GREAT progress on ur cycles man.

Yes EQ does raise your red blood cell count and some say it does cause anxiety and high blood pressure but just keep getting your blood work done every month if you arent feeling well.

EQ is mild. If you get sides just drop the dose. I ran it 800mg for 15 wks with no issues, everyone will react differently.

OP at your weight you should have a reasonable set of wheelz ... Post up a pic!

looking good man , keep up the hard work

IML Gear Cream!
I have heard about EQ raising peoples hematocrit, I guess if it's high I will just go donate blood every few weeks...I'm 23, Just started my last year of undergrad...and I have had some gyno since puberty, I think it looks a little worse now because my Body fat is up around 15% but I have always ran an AI and never had sensitive nips or noticed the actual gyno get bigger...Thanks for all of the replies guys

Ya ive seen worse for sure. My buddy got it and had the surgery and now he never has to worry about it. (it's free for us Canadians).

Damn you guys and your free healthcare

Great post! Good luck!

Wheel pic per request of theCaptn'

2011-09-15_13-45-57_847.jpg

lol, what did I tell you. Captn, you could have at least played it cool and said something like" I really did want to see your wheels for scientific purposes, but tha cawk pic is a bonus:jerkit:"
:roflmao::roflmao:

Back