• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein Source?

Freeman

Bearded Attacker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I was looking for a new protein source...

Do you guys know if boogers are a good source of protein? or are they more fat? or carbs? it would be great if you could sit there and pick your nose and eat it and get more and more protein throughout the day!:D :thumb: :eek:

Um....ok.

Only eat them when the rest of us have our backs turned :barf:

You need to start thinking about everything else but bodily fluids etc...

:barf:

LOL..dude!! stop picking your nose....go use your new Costco membership or something..LOL

IML Gear Cream!
Well, if you need one, I'm sure one of us would be glad to give you a complimentary membership! My friend works at BJ's up in Orlando.... Do you want a pass? Maybe I can get him for a membership, too! I have to call him in a few seconds...

BJ Wholesale club is like Costco's and Sam's.

Anger while working out is not a great combo in the gym!!!

Hehe, I was okay by the time I got there...then I got pissed cuz it was so freakin' busy! That's why I go in the morning! ugh! But, lucky for me, right after I got there and was about to load up the smith machine for squats, the dude on the regular squat rack finished up, so I jumped on it. I"ll post my workout in my journal..it was fun! :D

but if you stuck your nose into a jug of protein, snorted really hard, let the stuff stay in there awhile, well theyre ya go. Protbogger: the ''when you need a little protein'':headbang: :grin: :grin: my bad, i'll STFU now:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Tank316
but if you stuck your nose into a jug of protein, snorted really hard, let the stuff stay in there awhile, well theyre ya go. Protbogger: the ''when you need a little protein'':headbang: :grin: :grin: my bad, i'll STFU now:laugh: :laugh:

I came back to the thread bc/ I saw a Tank reply thinking that there was gonna be some type of condemning but no, your egging him even more! :barf: :barf:

Thanks or in this case, "tank's for keeping this thread alive!!!" :haha:

thuna chicken

Back