• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle, using epi-strong/epistane, need critic of Pre cycle, on cycle, and PCT

venomexous

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I plan on running my first DS cycle, and I just wanted to make sure I have everything correct before I began.

Pre cycle:
  • Anabolic innovations cycle support
  • Universal Animal flex
  • Himalaya LiverCare(last week of pre cycle)

During Cycle:
  • Epi-Strong 30/30/30/30
  • Universal Animal flex
  • Himalaya LiverCare
  • Multivitamin
  • Animal Omega
  • Taurine

PCT:
  • Nolvadex(liquid form(Tamoxifen Citrate)) 20/20/10/10 (First week will be 40/40/40/20/20/20/20)
  • Bioforge V3(natty test booster)
  • Lean xtreme(cortisol control)
  • Universal Animal flex
  • Himalaya LiverCare
  • Multivitamin
  • Animal Omega
  • Creatine

Questions

1. When should i take nolvadex? Before bed? should i take the full days dose at once or should it be spaced out?
  2. Am I missing anything on these? is there too much? too little?
  3. Should I follow PCT up with anything?
  4. My natty test booster can be run for up to 12 weeks, so should i continue to use it after PCT?
  5. I hear Beta-alanine can help during the cycle with something, but what is it? And would you reccomend it?

Thank you for your time.

Yeah everything looks good to me. I take my nolva at night but I'm sure it doesn't really matter. Pct could be followed up by an AI but thats optional. I would just run the natty test booster 4-8 weeks max, no need to take 12 weeks of it.
Enjoy the cycle and train hard!

Yeah everything looks good to me. I take my nolva at night but I'm sure it doesn't really matter. Pct could be followed up by an AI but thats optional. I would just run the natty test booster 4-8 weeks max, no need to take 12 weeks of it.
Enjoy the cycle and train hard!

thanks, yeah i'm going to put everything I've got into this. May even run a log:lifter:

I ran epi before and really liked it, what are your goals for the cycle?

My main goal is to lean out a bit, perferably chest fat if possible. But I also want to make a few gains is muscle mass in a few areas. I've been able to do this naturally, so as long as I stick to a good diet and training regime, it should be possible right?

But also, I'm not sure if my epi is real or not. I've always imagined them being liquid caps, but they aren't, they're blue and smell sweet, here's a pic(pic distorted the color a little):

30jl0co.jpg

And i got it from Epi-Strong (epistane)

Looks real..I used estane by CEL and they were plain little white caps with powder in them. And yeah Epi will assist in fat loss and lean muscle gains as long as diet and training is spot on

Back