• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running Ai on cycle

smaj210

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious when people start their ai on cycle. Wil be running 400mg test c and have aromatraz (arimidex)

from the start...although i havent suffered from any sides as of yet so its sitting in my draw just in case...

yeah for sure I always start from day one

even with test C your blood levels will go up immediately, if you have too much aromatase enzyme floating around you're gonna start producing extra estrogen from the moment you first pin

i wouldn't start until 3-4 weeks if any, at 400mg week sides should be low(for most people) a little estrogen is good for growth....

hmm conflicting opinions. I was going to keep it untill i noticed any sides and run it from then.

Cheers fellas

Any other ideas anyone ?

Food for thought from TGB1987:

Running an AI like aromasin has many other benefits other than just preventing sides. It keeps the water weight down which can keep the BP down. Aromasin will increase free test making the test work more efficiently. Aromasin increases IGF1, androgens (hardens you up), and will prevent estrogenic sides some visable and some not. It is your choice but you would benefit from AI in my opinion at least once or twice a week is better than nothing.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/2458751-post8.html

True you may not need it until the test builds up a bit, I get estro sides pretty easily though. Skipped out on my AI for over a week on cycle once just to test this theory, started carrying more water and my bp was JACKED up. Felt like shit, headaches, lightheaded when I stood up too fast, pressure in the head when I bent over, getting out of breath easily etc.

You won't really know how it affects you til you've been on for a bit, but imo run a very small dose of AI at least from the first week on. Just my two cents

I always run an AI. Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.

ok im going to run 0.25mg every three days and see how it goes. Thanks for the input everyone

Back