IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

xanax

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 76

Thread: xanax

  1. #1
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    106878352

    xanax

    Howdy people didnt know were to post this one its a bit of a stupid thread i was just wondering if any of yous have trien xanax? i had my first dose the other day i drank nearly half a litre of vodka then i saw a friend who had what he said were vallium but i remeber what they looked like done some research and they were actaully xanax! well he said "take one man these are fuckin strong" so me beein drunk and stupid took 2 well i dont remeber getting home i remeber waking up about 16 hours later and could barely walk or even talk for tht matter pretty crazy shit i wont be poppin them again in a hurry hahaah any you guys done these? had a crazy experince with em?
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,078
    Rep Points
    77554866

    Yeah I've done em and just about everyone here will agree they're not to be messed with really. Very addictive and benzo withdraw is one of only two types that can actually kill you, the other being alcohol withdraw. Also definitely don't drink on any benzo, the mixture can suppress your heart/lung function to the point you will pass out and never wake up. Not to mention you won't remember shit and will most likely get yourself in trouble

    At most I'd say use them sparingly if you have serious issues sleeping, like perhaps on a tren cycle. I wouldn't use them more than 2-3 days in a row or you risk becoming addicted before you even realize it.

  3. #3
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    Howdy people didnt know were to post this one its a bit of a stupid thread i was just wondering if any of yous have trien xanax? i had my first dose the other day i drank nearly half a litre of vodka then i saw a friend who had what he said were vallium but i remeber what they looked like done some research and they were actaully xanax! well he said "take one man these are fuckin strong" so me beein drunk and stupid took 2 well i dont remeber getting home i remeber waking up about 16 hours later and could barely walk or even talk for tht matter pretty crazy shit i wont be poppin them again in a hurry hahaah any you guys done these? had a crazy experince with em?
    oh how much i love xanax

    after i got adicted and damn near ruined my whole life i relaized its a love i must let go. I am not the only peron i know who got addicted i know many. some got clean some still take and some moved on to harder drugs like blues. stay away my friend. if you dont NEED them please dont take them. also may i say that i honestly dont remeber the majority of over a year of my life and now that im clear i feel like a retard compared to how i was before i got on them. i feel very stupifd and my memory is shot =( stay away everyday was a crazy experiance with them. I almost died one night got more wasted then i ever had been and decided it would be good to take one.. wtf was i thinking

  4. #4
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    Yeah I've done em and just about everyone here will agree they're not to be messed with really. Very addictive and benzo withdraw is one of only two types that can actually kill you, the other being alcohol withdraw. Also definitely don't drink on any benzo, the mixture can suppress your heart/lung function to the point you will pass out and never wake up. Not to mention you won't remember shit and will most likely get yourself in trouble

    At most I'd say use them sparingly if you have serious issues sleeping, like perhaps on a tren cycle. I wouldn't use them more than 2-3 days in a row or you risk becoming addicted before you even realize it.
    This ^ i was hositilized during my withdrawls and on countless midications i also noticed my moods and what not changed, im actually legaly diagnosed bipolar now and never had this problem before i used them stay away bro

  5. #5
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    106878352

    WO WO WO GUYS! i will not be taking them again i was just wasted like alot of vodka had a bit of a argument with my girl, and a freind had loads of them i asked for a couple he gave me them i can honestly say ive dabbled with most drugs but when i finally woke up they day after taking 2 and drinking that much i didnt know what to do my speech was all slurred i tried to get to my bathroom i was very unstable on my feet scary shit! ive took thing like co codamol before thats nothing compared with what them things did to me... i remeber taking valium a long time ago with similar effects the next day whats worse vallium or xanax..
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,078
    Rep Points
    77554866

    haha yep had almost nothing but bad experiences with them. IMO it's ok to take a little valium or klonopin in seriously stressful situations if you have anxiety like I do, still avoid that anyway though.

    I lost a job one time because I used something called phenazepam... It's a benzo that's prescribed in Russia and not scheduled here so you can get it online. Shit is usually used to sedate people for surgery though and it's very strong... Licked my fingertip and dipped it in the powder, don't remember the day but I was apparently noticeably inebriated...

    Not even a pleasant drug really, just makes you tired and reduces some stress at the right dose. Just a tad more than that and you're calling people up the next day apologizing for things you don't remember. A good friend of mine drank too much one night and took some xanax, he passed out on the couch and we put him to bed. Get a call from his girl the next day saying he never woke up...

    Unless you have legitimate social anxiety or serious sleeping issues and have a script I wouldn't touch them. Stick to the ganja and you'll be A-Ok.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    106878352

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    This ^ i was hositilized during my withdrawls and on countless midications i also noticed my moods and what not changed, im actually legaly diagnosed bipolar now and never had this problem before i used them stay away bro

    mate i will take you advise on board im sorry you had to go thru that stuff man addiction gets alot of people.. i wont be doing them again after what they did to me i think the vodka made it 20 times worse tho!
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  8. #8
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    mate i will take you advise on board im sorry you had to go thru that stuff man addiction gets alot of people.. i wont be doing them again after what they did to me i think the vodka made it 20 times worse tho!
    yes alcoholic beverages make it 10x's worse the night i mixed both scared me so bad i drank maybe 3 or 4 times since then and stop after a while im so scared to do it again. adiction is no joke and like stated above you wont know ur addicted until its to late.. trust me. if u can avoid anything adidicting please do. ull save yoursefl and you family many hard nights. i dont regret what happend to me and i dont blame anyone but myself but if i could go back i would stay the fuck away...

  9. #9
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    106878352

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    haha yep had almost nothing but bad experiences with them. IMO it's ok to take a little valium or klonopin in seriously stressful situations if you have anxiety like I do, still avoid that anyway though.

    I lost a job one time because I used something called phenazepam... It's a benzo that's prescribed in Russia and not scheduled here so you can get it online. Shit is usually used to sedate people for surgery though and it's very strong... Licked my fingertip and dipped it in the powder, don't remember the day but I was apparently noticeably inebriated...

    Not even a pleasant drug really, just makes you tired and reduces some stress at the right dose. Just a tad more than that and you're calling people up the next day apologizing for things you don't remember. A good friend of mine drank too much one night and took some xanax, he passed out on the couch and we put him to bed. Get a call from his girl the next day saying he never woke up...

    Unless you have legitimate social anxiety or serious sleeping issues and have a script I wouldn't touch them. Stick to the ganja and you'll be A-Ok.

    wow shit thats crazy i seriously think i was CLOSE to a overdose ive felt nothing like that in my life! scary stuff for real.. i wont go near that stuff again.. jus hit mary now and again and leave the benzos well alone i dont have anxiety or sleep issuies i was just stupid thinkin how bad can they be? now i know.. i mean who sleeps for nearly 17 hours!
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  10. #10
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    106878352

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    yes alcoholic beverages make it 10x's worse the night i mixed both scared me so bad i drank maybe 3 or 4 times since then and stop after a while im so scared to do it again. adiction is no joke and like stated above you wont know ur addicted until its to late.. trust me. if u can avoid anything adidicting please do. ull save yoursefl and you family many hard nights. i dont regret what happend to me and i dont blame anyone but myself but if i could go back i would stay the fuck away...

    that was my 1st experince with xanax and my last.
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  11. #11
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    wow shit thats crazy i seriously think i was CLOSE to a overdose ive felt nothing like that in my life! scary stuff for real.. i wont go near that stuff again.. jus hit mary now and again and leave the benzos well alone i dont have anxiety or sleep issuies i was just stupid thinkin how bad can they be? now i know.. i mean who sleeps for nearly 17 hours!
    haha exactyl i started kinda the same way and i slowly found myself taking a half, then another half, then a hole, then 2 and so on. the night i mixed i threw up so much i dont remeber anything i wolk up the next day will blood and cuts all over my friend got me home safe thank god i had the spins all that day and until i fell asleep, also threw up all day long. for months after that even the smell of a drink would make me throw up.i later found out that i was begging to go to the hospital and everyone i was with thought i was just wasted they didnt relaize how much i drank and that i had taken that on the side, it didnt help that i ate nothing the whole day either, that night was miserable and changed my life completly.

  12. #12
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    that was my 1st experince with xanax and my last.
    sometimes we gotta learnt he hard way right?

  13. #13
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    106878352

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    sometimes we gotta learnt he hard way right?

    Definatly bro..
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  14. #14
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,186
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Love Xanax to mellow me out at night. Never once have I felt addicted to them but seems like a lot of guys do get addicted. I just pop 0.5-1mg with a few drinks and mellow out. Never blacked out or felt even close to being out of control. Just makes me mellow. Perfect for when I run Tren.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  15. #15
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,273
    Rep Points
    500733921

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    This ^ i was hositilized during my withdrawls and on countless midications i also noticed my moods and what not changed, im actually legaly diagnosed bipolar now and never had this problem before i used them stay away bro

    I here ya, I take em now but only 1 before bed, those fuckers and oxys nearly killed me also !

  16. #16
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
    I here ya, I take em now but only 1 before bed, those fuckers and oxys nearly killed me also !
    i know so may horrosy story's abouts oxy and roxy their no bueno. =( glad to see u made out ok as well!

  17. #17
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,232
    Rep Points
    565426092

    I never understood how people got addicted to xanny's. When I take them I just pass out like 2hrs later. They don't make me feel good at all, just tired and confused sometimes.

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    264
    Rep Points
    815082

    I got severe anxiety and depression along with insomnia and Benzos are a life saver for me.


    I got an extremely high tolerance so yeah I can control my self. I can pop 4 xanax bars and function.

    It is extremely dangerous if abused...I would know.

  19. #19
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    I never understood how people got addicted to xanny's. When I take them I just pass out like 2hrs later. They don't make me feel good at all, just tired and confused sometimes.
    i always ate em and when out, if u keep urself awake and do somthing its a fucked up feeling and when u actually do sleep its the best sleep ever, some peopel react different i guess

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    FUZO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    736
    Rep Points
    43025767

    Omg really I think i'm in the twilight zone.Dont ever take xanax and drink are we 2 year olds around here trhat mixture can kill you. Also SloppyJ you have no idea what a xanax does and how addicted it is for you to say how anyome can get addicted to xanax

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    FUZO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    736
    Rep Points
    43025767

    For people who have anxiety yes they need them but for those who have anxiety I would suggest you ask your doc for kolonapin its a long acting pill not as xanax its a short acting. And taking Klonapin 2-3 times a day at .50mg you should get your anxiety in check.But only under doctors use

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    264
    Rep Points
    815082

    I honestly love Valiums. And your right Fuzo, long acting Benzos are much much effective imo. the short halflife of xanax just begs to be abused. Xanax should be used for serious panic/anxiety attacks and for sleep.

  23. #23
    Registered User
    forwardhk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    125
    Rep Points
    3122385

    Nice dude. WTF thought this was Anabolics? What's next crack threads!

  24. #24
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    106878352

    Quote Originally Posted by forwardhk View Post
    Nice dude. WTF thought this was Anabolics? What's next crack threads!
    nah next thread is one about how i cum on ya mums face! if you dont like the thread dont veiw it and leave a faggot comment plus its clear to see alot of ppl have done them so go read a thread that interests you..
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it


  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    89
    Rep Points
    533980

    anyone on here drink alchol during a cycle if so what can happen

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    264
    Rep Points
    815082

    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary12345 View Post
    anyone on here drink alchol during a cycle if so what can happen
    Nothing good.

  27. #27
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
    Omg really I think i'm in the twilight zone.Dont ever take xanax and drink are we 2 year olds around here trhat mixture can kill you.
    Benzos and alcohol together can kill you. I know because I lost a friend who overdosed on clonazapam and scotch just last year. I've been taking alprazolam for a better part of 15 years now, 6mg daily.

    This topic has come up before several times, some people can't come off it. Some try and often get seizures and end up in the ER or in a pine box. I also have a friend in rehab right now trying to kick his benzo habit. Please...some of you guys have no clue as to how dangerous xanax (or any other benzo) can be IF abused. Avoid them at all costs...if you need to mellow out, you are FAR better off with some grass or a nice shot of single malt scotch.

    Benzo habits are far harder to kick than almost any drug out there....including opiates like heroin, even meth. I know because I've been there. My doc told me I will more than likely need to use it for the rest of my life, since I've been taking this shit for so long. I've tried to kick it several times, but I could not tolerate the withdrawal sides....by far the most frightening experiences in my life. Be safe guys...


    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  28. #28
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Benzos and alcohol together can kill you. I know because I lost a friend who overdosed on clonazapam and scotch just last year. I've been taking alprazolam for a better part of 15 years now, 6mg daily.

    This topic has come up before several times, some people can't come off it. Some try and often get seizures and end up in the ER or in a pine box. I also have a friend in rehab right now trying to kick his benzo habit. Please...some of you guys have no clue as to how dangerous xanax (or any other benzo) can be IF abused. Avoid them at all costs...if you need to mellow out, you are FAR better off with some grass or a nice shot of single malt scotch.

    Benzo habits are far harder to kick than almost any drug out there....including opiates like heroin, even meth. I know because I've been there. My doc told me I will more than likely need to use it for the rest of my life, since I've been taking this shit for so long. I've tried to kick it several times, but I could not tolerate the withdrawal sides....by far the most frightening experiences in my life. Be safe guys...


    /V
    best of luck to you!

  29. #29
    Registered User
    forwardhk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    125
    Rep Points
    3122385

    Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile.

  30. #30
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,232
    Rep Points
    565426092

    Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
    SloppyJ you have no idea what a xanax does and how addicted it is for you to say how anyome can get addicted to xanax
    Dude I've taken my fair share of pills. Used to pop oxys and done's by the handful. I like opiates, I don't respond well to benzo's. So don't assume you know something when you have no idea. Luckily I stopped this habit and turned my life around before it was too late.

    I understand how people become addicted to them. But for me I have no desire to take them at all unless I can't sleep. They just don't make me feel good.

    Sucks to hear Victor. That's serious shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WP's Xanax oh so gooooood
    By Chrisotpherm in forum World-Pharma
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 01:44 PM
  2. Xanax for trensomnia
    By Dolfan84 in forum World-Pharma
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:25 PM
  3. i'm gonna make a purchase of xanax from WP
    By meatbeater in forum World-Pharma
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:48 AM
  4. Xanax Weed?
    By danstrass in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 07:53 PM
  5. xanax and steroids?
    By stax in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 09:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->