• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren color?

the_predator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got some tren E from a sponsor(not on this site) and the color is iodine(black like motor oil). I remember back in 2000 mixing fina pellets and making tren if your mix came out looking like piss you were g2g. Have things changed that much in a decade or am I just getting old?:hmmm:

All of mine has been a gold color

I got some tren E from a sponsor(not on this site) and the color is iodine(black like motor oil). I remember back in 2000 mixing fina pellets and making tren if your mix came out looking like piss you were g2g. Have things changed that much in a decade or am I just getting old?:hmmm:

The color is dependant uopn the oil that it is suspended in. Maybe they used Valvoline instead of grapeseed oil...

If its black dont use it

tren if heated up to much, can turn darker in color, depending on how dark, I may not touch it, Pics please.

The color of tren has to do with the oil but also wether it was baked after being bottled. It will oxidize and turn dark but if should deff nit be black. Don't use it

Ok so I wanted to see what this stuff looked like out of the vial. I put half a cc into my syringe and squished on the side of the sink. When against the white of the sink it had a super dark yellow hue, almost black. Still screwed or could the supplier have baked it a little to long?

IML Gear Cream!
It could be baked a little long meaning it oxidized and be suspended in sesame oil which is naturally pretty dark stuff. Post up a picture?

usually due to tren complexity, it varies from a yellow, amber, gold or even a urine color to a more dark amber, depending on the method it was made.

Well I got to go to work. I will try to post up pic after work. I'm also going to try to get a hold of supplier and see what's up about this tren. Thanks for the help guys.

Dark gold. And i'll even do one better, the taste is pretty harsh and tingles.

i dont care how much a source ensures me their tren is legit, if that sh!t's black, im not injecting it...

IML Gear Cream!
Gymrat bustin knowledge on fools with his newfound brew skills. Tell em son!

Nice, I'll take the education any way I can get it. Been lurking on homebrewing, gonna give it a try soon, then I'll have all kinds of ???
For your core liquids is the way to go. Stuff that you know you'll be using steady. Can't beat it bro. And you know who's got the Raws lol

tren if heated up to much, can turn darker in color, depending on how dark, I may not touch it, Pics please.

I know this is an old thread.

The lab overheated the tren. If anyone comes across this DO NOT USE IR IR IS NO GOOD AND SHOUKD HAVE BEEN DUMPED. There are guys that will sell it anyway. I even met one that marketed his fucked up Tren batch as "Black Gold" I kid you not. Don't buy it and if you accidentally buy it do not use it.

Kthanx

Back