• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pct now or wait

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wednesday will be 2wks from last pinn test e. i backloaded with dbol on day of last pinn and im still running it 4o mg ed. i have at least 2 more wks worth of dbol. do i start pct last day of dbol or when ? im also taking proviron on cycle and have clomid and aromasin for pct. what yall think

wednesday will be 2wks from last pinn test e. i backloaded with dbol on day of last pinn and im still running it 4o mg ed. i have at least 2 more wks worth of dbol. do i start pct last day of dbol or when ? im also taking proviron on cycle and have clomid and aromasin for pct. what yall think

Why are you running d-bol 4 weeks longer than your test? That's a poor cycle layout bro. How long have you been on it (dbol)?

been on dbol for 2wks. test didnt last but 8 wks ( next time ill order extra ). wanted to get some more gains out of it so i started dbol.

Start PCT 2 weeks after your last pin.

You should've started the 4 weeks of dbol earlier so it would finish two weeks after last injection

sounds good 'ill keep that in mind next time. next time i will have extra. test doesnt quite equal out at 250 each dose.live and learn!

Back