Cemproducts.com

Gyno...

Thread: Gyno...

Rep Points

Gyno...

Im running my first cycle of sustanon 2502x per week and 50mg/day of anavar is it possible that after 8 days I am already experiences gyno symptoms... my nipples are a little sensitive and when i apply pressure to them with my fingers i feel a little soreness.... is it possible?

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah it's possible. But 2x/wk of sus isn't gonna cut it. You need to hit that shit EOD. Treat the mixture like the shortest ester it contains which is prop.

Are you taking an AI? If not get on aromasin at 12.5mg ED to start. This isn't a big deal. Sensitive nips are common. It's when you get a lump that you should worry.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Yeah it's possible. But 2x/wk of sus isn't gonna cut it. You need to hit that shit EOD. Treat the mixture like the shortest ester it contains which is prop.

Are you taking an AI? If not get on aromasin at 12.5mg ED to start. This isn't a big deal. Sensitive nips are common. It's when you get a lump that you should worry.
    I have an AI on hand... I have arimidex should i start running it now... or wait till i physically see something.... its my first cycle too.... are you sure i need to do every other day injections everyone told me that 2x a week is fine... for sustanon 250

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MathewD View Post
    I have an AI on hand... I have arimidex should i start running it now... or wait till i physically see something.... its my first cycle too.... are you sure i need to do every other day injections everyone told me that 2x a week is fine...
    Yes I'm sure. Others will surely chime in to support that "Claim". Yes you should have been running the adex from day 1! It's to prevent gyno. It won't heal it. If they are really sensitive, I'd take .5mg ED until it chills out then back off to .5mg EOD and see how that treats you. It will help with bloating also.

Do you know anything about esters? Not being a dick, just a question. Do you even know what esters are in your sus?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Yes I'm sure. Others will surely chime in to support that "Claim". Yes you should have been running the adex from day 1! It's to prevent gyno. It won't heal it. If they are really sensitive, I'd take .5mg ED until it chills out then back off to .5mg EOD and see how that treats you. It will help with bloating also.

Do you know anything about esters? Not being a dick, just a question. Do you even know what esters are in your sus?
    yeah i know my shit man lol..... i was going to start running my ai after week2 but i guess its kicking in soon then i thought... and propr is in the sus 250 which is the short one and the rest are longer esters... actually longer then enthanate and cypionate..... so why would 2x a week not be enough are speaking mainly just based off of the prop?

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MathewD View Post
    yeah i know my shit man lol..... i was going to start running my ai after week2 but i guess its kicking in soon then i thought... and propr is in the sus 250 which is the short one and the rest are longer esters... actually longer then enthanate and cypionate..... so why would 2x a week not be enough are speaking mainly just based off of the prop?
    To maintain stable blood levels and to utilize that prop ester, you need to do it EOD. There is also a short ester phenylpropionate. Longer than prop but still shorter than your standard enan.

Now I don't mean to up your dose, basically just use .6ml EOD. If it's in an amp, just suck it all up to store it and back load a new pin .6ml. If it's a vial, that's much easier.

Rep Points

oh okay makes sense thnx man ill start taking the ai right away an start doing .6ml every other day

Rep Points

EOD is when I got major results. 2x a week was like a waiste for me.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

SloppyJ has given you solid advice...I would follow it.

Rep Points

hey bro if youre getting gyno symptoms already i would invest in some exemestane, because that arimidex will cause an estrogen rebound when use is discontinued
    do you have nolva on hand as well ?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

yep start your AI now, if you wait until you have visible gyno you might be fucked