• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Freshmen 15 turned into 40.. Let's fix this

DeltSigEMU

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where to start? I've made a few of these journals an never kept them up date to date. You could say this mirrors my training over the past 3 years in college. Highly motivated and read for a new beginning, a week or so of strict diets and great lifting. Then homecoming hits and a week long hangover ensues with cigarettes and the college pizza and beer diet for the next month.

Going into school I was hardened from wrestling and powerlifting. Over the last few years, my strength and endurance has plummeted (running up and down the dorm halls winded me - it was bad).
I need to fix this.
Running up and down flights of stairs with weights strapped to my chest used to be a common occurrence. The sheer thought of it now is terrifying.
So let's get started.

Stats & Goals pics soon
5'9" 215lbs 25yo male
Lose the keg around my stomach - 25lbs fat loss

Schedule is hellish. I work as a caretaker from 6pm-8am almost 7 days a week, but I'm allowed to sleep :wacko:
Besides that, I'm in class another 15hrs every week with an hour commute one way. I may not always make it to the gym, but I'll be doing sprints up and down my block.

Next post should be interesting. First real workout, in years.

Good to see another guy from MI in here.

Read as much you can - hopefully you'll learn a lot and stay motivated.

Good luck!!
:thumb:

Back