• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Old bucket of rust back for one more trophy...

The Raver

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all and sundry,

It has been a long, long time. Longer than I like to think about. The last time I spoke to most of you (well, those who were around back then anyhow) was in 2002...nine years ago, at age 38. Now, at a much mellowed age 47, I've somehow managed to pull myself back into competition shape, and am making one more run at the NPC Regionals next year, and if I qualify, the Nationals (both in the Master's class, of course) at the end of the year.

In any case, it's good to be part of the community again -- I'm looking forward to learning a few tricks from you young whippersnappers : - )

Best,

Rave

Thanks Prince -- I think I have the forum structure figured out (good thing, my Alzheimer's could kick in at any moment), and I've gone ahead and upgraded to elite membership, so I should be all set. Again, Thanks for the welcome aboard.

Welcome. Good luck on your goals

Welcome.

This is a great place to learn all you need to know about body building and proper supplementation. Great folks here willing to help, just have thick skin and learn to laugh. Check out the banners. See you around!

V/R
Chris

Back