• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supplement help!

Eford3

CTS33
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have stuck with the optimum nutrition micronized creatine for the past year and im looking to make a change on my next order. Any opinions on some better types of creatine? Also would like some help in regards to other supplements.

19yrs old
6'0"
195 lbs
Bench 255
Squat 385
Clean 210

My daily supplement intake

morning:
3g l-arginine
multi-vit
1 scoop of whey

Preworkout
2 scoops n.o. x-plode
3g l-arginine

Post workout
2 scoops of whey
1 scoop of micronized creatine
3g arginine

Before bed
ZMA
2 scoops of casein
1 serving of glutamine

Board Sponsor: Synthetek

Check out Synthetek.com for supplements!

Try their SyntheCREATINE!

morning:
3g l-arginine <---------I would replace this with 6 caps of fish oil
multi-vit
1 scoop of whey

Preworkout
2 scoops n.o. x-plode
3g l-arginine <---------NO Xplode already have l-arginine. Is useless to take NO product without amino acids before/during workout. So you could add here 10-15g of BCAA.

During workout <----------
4 spoons of Liquid Amino Acids in 1l of water and sip in between sets (Super liquid amino by Dymatize are best (no sugar))
or
1 scoop of Power Shock (VPX) also in 1l of water and sip.

Post workout
2 scoops of whey
1 scoop of micronized creatine <------- This is cool, don't need to change monohydrate is a proven supplement that works 100%. Manufacturer doesn't matter since you are using micronised creatine (top of the line) - Optimum, Dymatize, Universal, Labrada - is the same creatine
3g arginine <---------- I would replace this with 10g of BCAA and 10g of Glutamine

Before bed
ZMA
2 scoops of casein <--------- Try 1 scoop of casein + 1/2 scoop of whey, this way you will get burst of amino's from whey, is combining anti catabolic+anabolic product.
1 serving of glutamine <-------- cool

I am also using ON creapure micronized creatine, but am interested in trying something new also. I have heard good reviews on product called CREAture by Beast.
Anybody had any results or feedback?

Creature%20-%20Beast.jpg

I am also using ON creapure micronized creatine, but am interested in trying something new also. I have heard good reviews on product called CREAture by Beast.

Creature%20-%20Beast.jpg

Dude is just creatine. What do you expect from it?
And you can buy like atleast 2lb of micronised creatine for that price which is gonna last you 5 times long, be smart with your money.

IS THE SAME S***

morning:
3g l-arginine <---------I would replace this with 6 caps of fish oil
multi-vit
1 scoop of whey

Preworkout
2 scoops n.o. x-plode
3g l-arginine <---------NO Xplode already have l-arginine. Is useless to take NO product without amino acids before/during workout. So you could add here 10-15g of BCAA.

During workout <----------
4 spoons of Liquid Amino Acids in 1l of water and sip in between sets (Super liquid amino by Dymatize are best (no sugar))
or
1 scoop of Power Shock (VPX) also in 1l of water and sip.

Post workout
2 scoops of whey
1 scoop of micronized creatine <------- This is cool, don't need to change monohydrate is a proven supplement that works 100%. Manufacturer doesn't matter since you are using micronised creatine (top of the line) - Optimum, Dymatize, Universal, Labrada - is the same creatine
3g arginine <---------- I would replace this with 10g of BCAA and 10g of Glutamine

Before bed
ZMA
2 scoops of casein <--------- Try 1 scoop of casein + 1/2 scoop of whey, this way you will get burst of amino's from whey, is combining anti catabolic+anabolic product.
1 serving of glutamine <-------- cool

thanks a lot for the help! very helpful and ill be making some purchases soon

Dude is just creatine. What do you expect from it?
And you can buy like atleast 2lb of micronised creatine for that price which is gonna last you 5 times long, be smart with your money.

IS THE SAME S***

I agree, I think it's more of a placebo effect of wanting to try something different. I have had good results with the ON creatine and it's cheap. I think the other types are just marketing.

Check out Orbitnutrition.com. They have a massive inventory on top products and very good sale prices. Pes Anabeta and BPS Endosurge is very good stack and will add mass and strength. Good luck brother!

I have stuck with the optimum nutrition micronized creatine for the past year and im looking to make a change on my next order. Any opinions on some better types of creatine? Also would like some help in regards to other supplements.

19yrs old
6'0"
195 lbs
Bench 255
Squat 385
Clean 210

My daily supplement intake

morning:
3g l-arginine
multi-vit
1 scoop of whey

Preworkout
2 scoops n.o. x-plode
3g l-arginine

Post workout
2 scoops of whey
1 scoop of micronized creatine
3g arginine

Before bed
ZMA
2 scoops of casein
1 serving of glutamine

This is what I would get:

Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil

BCAAs - IBCAAs by PP

Creatine - Creatine Nitrate by APS, Creapure by PP, NeoVar by AppNut

Protein - 100% whey protein

Pre workout - Light stim - Lit Up Strong Stim - MesoMorph, RPM, SuperPump, Launch

Anti Oxidant - Bio Mend or VitaBerry

and yes, AnaBeta is legit. I had a log on it over at anabolicminds. if you take it, make sure to increase your carb intake.

If you want to try a different creatine, I am a fan of magnesium creatine chelate, and one that is a good price considering it is a "designer" creatine is Omega Trinitine. No bloat, good strength gains and I got better endurance from it. Mono is great but it bloats some people, this will not. And add in a good multi and fish oil, arginine is a joke IMO.

If you want to try a different creatine, I am a fan of magnesium creatine chelate, and one that is a good price considering it is a "designer" creatine is Omega Trinitine. No bloat, good strength gains and I got better endurance from it. Mono is great but it bloats some people, this will not. And add in a good multi and fish oil, arginine is a joke IMO.

I've been meaning to try Trinitine.

I like CEE but creatine is creatine. Most people go for the cheapest available and get the same results...

What is in Anabeta? Is it a test booster?

Creature%20-%20Beast.jpg

Another funny product. If we can agree creatine monohydrate is just
creatine, IF what's in the capsules that is.

Each capsule is 2.2grams of creatine. 60 caps x 2.2g = 132g of creatine.

So according to the homepage of the product, you are paying $39.95 for
essentially 132grams of creatine. Good deal?

Synthetek's creatine is 500g for $29.95. So that's like four times the
product for 25% less money.

Another interesting fact, if you take a look at the ingredients list it has
Titanium Dioxide. I didn't know what this was so I googled it.

4th result on the google search was this:

Titanium Dioxide Classified as Possibly Carcinogenic to Humans

Pretty interesting. I wouldn't want to be ingesting that...

@J4CKT

True. I don't know why people like to complicate stuff that is so simple.

Anabeta is wicked. I did a log last month and to be honest I want to run Anabeta again and again and again.

Back