• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do girls fart?

Awh man say it isn't so

No they puff lol

And they also shart.

Uhuh ! If a bitch farts Im out the fucking door ! That shits as bad as the rag in my book !

:roflmao:

I had a girl stay the night. After we banged she fell asleep and kept farting in her sleep. I woke her up and told her to leave. She asked why and I told her because you keep farting. She called me a jerk and left. I never heard from her again. Good way to cut a bitch off when you don't wana talk to her anymore. She will be to embarrased to call you after.

i fuck while they are on rag..

I love when bitches are on their rag....

Gives me an excuse to make them take it in the ass :banana:

I have these girls cycle marked on my calender so I can call them during the rag. "Oh your on the rag again, damn" Well it's ass hole time"

Anal sex- It's natures condom

That ugly girl was Nohweliian the transvestite...

:roflmao:

That pic shows shit pouring out her ass hole onto her face, but blurred her pussy lips.

I guess showing her pussy was where she drawed the line.

I don't mind when they do.
My girlfriend and I fart on each other all the time.
For a while it was funny.

Now we just do it. :shrug:

i regret to say i have witnessed it in person during sex...i left...it wasn't like a little toot it was like a omg did you just shit? to this date it was the loudest fart i've heard.

i regret to say i have witnessed it in person during sex...i left...it wasn't like a little toot it was like a omg did you just shit? to this date it was the loudest fart i've heard.

Nasty bitch

You guys are little bitches.
I ain't smashed a girl yet, that wasn't hot enough, for their hotness to overcome a fart.
It's just a fart faggots.

Back