• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

shortness of breathe

chevyman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Outside of the obvious reasons, overweight, lack of exercise etc... what would cause a significant decrease in the ability to "catch your breathe". I'm no long distance runner by any means, but a mile and half used to be no problem.
Before anyone suggests it, No there is no tren invovled. However I recently got the shingles and had to lay off working out and running for a few weeks. I thought that the layoff just set me back, but I have been back at it for better than a month and my wind is still not coming back. I literaly panicked the first few attempts back at cardio because I felt as if I was going to pass out. I don't get tired just can't catch my breathe. Any ideas?

How long have you been overweight? Have you ever smoked?

I've got an appt with my doc scheduled. I just wondered if anything could be related to the shingles thing. I still have numbness in the areas where they were bad and it seemed that after I tried to get back to working out and running I had lost so much of what I could do in such a short time.
For info, I never smoked and the weight is not an issue. I mentioned those things only because I wanted to remove the "obvious" reasons one would not be able to exercise without losing their breathe. I have been working out and running for several years. I don't run marathons or anything. Just do enough to keep my wind up and the cardiovascular stuff in check. It is getting better, but it is extremely slow going compared to what it was.
My blood pressure, cholesterol etc.. is good. My last bloodwork was not long ago and it was also good. I'm going to ask to recheck the bloodwork just to make sure though.

either out of shape, asthma, or some kind of heart problem. Your Dr. should help you out. Good Luck

How hard did you hit the cardio since you laid off? I agree see the doctor, but do not expect to be like you were. If you smoke or are a smoker, this includes pot, it will fuck up your wind. My suggestion outside of seeing the doc is slow down to a moderate walk. You know the rule of thumb, only go as hard as you can and still hold a conversation.

Just as a side note, I do not know how many fatso guys come into the gym, they haven't moved further than a bar stool to the men's room in years and think they are going straight into HIIT cardio. Less macho, more common sense.

god brother it sounds like chf but see your doc he will tell you it could just be asthma, bronchitis something like that. you might need a inhaler i have one but my short of breath wasnt bad. but some gear will do it not tren but inferior drol or dbol thats garbage. but see your doc iam no dr, hope your ok but keep me posted i will like to know your ok even though i dont know you iam a RN so i love people.

I get the same thing. Think I need moderate cardio for health

How about the meds for the shingles you had, did you ask if there would be any sides from taking it?

IML Gear Cream!
you should go to the doc its be
tter to be safe than sorry man

How about the meds for the shingles you had, did you ask if there would be any sides from taking it?
The meds were very strong anti viral stuff. They made me sick as soon as I started taking them, but I only took seven days worth. Expensive as hell too, but they didn't say anything about the sides. I've been off of them for over a month now. Doc said it would be at least a month before I felt "normal" again. She also said it was the worst case she had ever seen so not to try to much to soon. I found my bench dropped about 25 pounds injust 3 weeks.
It has been over a month and I have gotten the strength back in my workouts just not the wind. It has improved greatly, but still not where I was. I don't have that panicky breathless feeling that I had when I started back any more when I run or superset lifts. I may just be trying to do to much to soon. Hopefully I get a gtg from the doc soon.
Thanks for the info everyone.

Back