how much water do you guys drink on average per day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    all natural

Rep Points

Question how much water do you guys drink on average per day?

how much water do you guys drink on average per day?
    go team

Amor Fati

Rep Points

I've been lazy lately, but usually i try to get a gallon or more.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge." -Barry Marshall, Nobel Laureate

Capricorn

Rep Points

I drink about one gallon (3.7 litres) daily, maybe more during the summer heat.
    MAX. Q
    by Howard Balzer

"Roughly one minute after the space shuttle launches, it must withstand a condition of extreme force known as Max Q. Mission success demands that all systems perform at the highest level.

In life, Max Q demands the same commitment to success. It requires choosing greatness, personally as well as professionally. It depends on balance, passion and courage and the wisdom gained from adversity. It is an outcome as well as an attitude."

Rep Points

5-6L

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jodi
    5-6L
    Ditto! :P

DP

Go Away Body Fat
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

wayyy less than everybody so far

Rebel without a clue
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm estimating about 100-160 ounces.

I'm basing this on how many times I fill my sport bottle while at work (it's a 20oz bottle). Total is probably more, since I tend to drink water at home too.

Is it possible to drink too much water? After thinking about how much I drink, perhaps I should try and stop drinking so much. On the other hand, I live at a high altitude so extra water is necessary.

Rep Points

About one and a half gallons of water, the only problem with drinking too much water, is you always wake up dehydrated, need to piss bad, and when ya gotta go ya gotta go bad so it can be pretty hard to sit through a whole movie (mostly only a problem after a sharp increase in how much you drink...). I don't drink much anything else anymore.

Starting a fresh

Rep Points

On an average day I drink 2 0.75l bottles of water, and around four large glasses I am not sure how much that is in total, but me pee goes from clear to slightly yellow back and fourth all week depending on whether I drink the second whole 0.75l bottle.
    "Lift big, eat big, rest big"
    "Rome wasnt built in a day"
    "Go heavy or go home."

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

100 oz or so. I have no idea how that converts to gallons or litres though.

FTW

Rep Points

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
    100 oz or so. I have no idea how that converts to gallons or litres though.
    That equals .625 Gallons or 2.84 Liters

I'm right at a gallon per day......With the majority of it during the day time.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I try to shoot for a gallon daily.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

Do i count? I drink water like fish probably 1 to 2 gallons a day. Sometime using the bathroom feel so good for complete 2 minutes water of life.
    LIFE IS FULL OF ROSES IF WELL PLANNED. FAMILY DOCTOR

Rebel without a clue
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I thought a gallon was 128 oz. Wouldn't that make 100 oz .781 gallons?

is bulking

Rep Points

2 gallon
    These are my favorite faces : - - -

Personal Bests:

Bench - 235
    Deadlift - 315 X 17
    Squat - 315 X 11
    40 yrd. - 4.65

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Try to drink 1 gallon a day, most of it before 5:00 PM

Rep Points

i drink 6-7 liters of water a day...but I have to do later on in the day because i got classes in the morning
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

RAWR!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Right around 2 gallons for me.
    Homer: Hey! I saved your life! That egg sandwich could have killed you by cholesterol.
    Lenny: Pfft, forget it, Homer. While it has been established that eggs contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human
    blood stream.

Rep Points

on weekdays 1.5 L on weekend 2.5L
    NO pain... NO gain..

"If I should die tomorrow,I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can't expect more from life." -Bruce Lee

Carl Mccoy Wannabe

Rep Points

I have to take a really bad pee.

Carl McCoy wannabe.

Mic Murderer

Rep Points

between 8 and 9 liters...I'm a maniac.

Peace.
    T DOT O.

MP Minister of Pain!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I drink a gallon a day sometimes more, I ussually just carry my gallon to class with me and from there its straight to the gym where I drink most if it. Depending on how hot it is out is my deciding factor whether or not I reach in the back of my truck for that second gallon.

And yea I love those 2 minute bathroom events. One thing I noticed about my body changing is how much my bladder can hold ever since I started training.
    "Only in dictionaries does SUCCESS come before WORK." -Alfred K. Henderson

Today I do what others will not so that tomorrow I can do what others cannot!

Rep Points

I just started keeping track this week and it's round about 4 litres.

(12 bathroom visits per day on average, yeah I counted them too!)

Rep Points

Ok....I don't want a lecture on the importance of water I'm just wondering how much of a difference you think it makes. ie can it stop you completely from losing weight or just slow it down a little 2lbs in a month vs losing 6lbs or whatever.

I ask b/c my mother has been dieting since may, lately she has been cheating at least 40% of the time, candy, ALCOHOL(nightly), etc, yet she continues to lose. She claims its b/c she drinks so much water, but I think she just has restarted her metabolism which was pretty fast when she was younger anyway.

Rep Points

Senimoni - Please check this thread out

Water

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

1.5 Gallons
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF
    Before you talk about what you want - appreciate what you have.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gwcaton/s...ctures/tmf.jpg
    A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac
    Desire+Consistency='s RESULTS

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

1-1.5 gallons aday

Rep Points

Someone was asking about water overdose.

Here you go

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

It was Senimoni
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF
    Before you talk about what you want - appreciate what you have.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gwcaton/s...ctures/tmf.jpg
    A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac
    Desire+Consistency='s RESULTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast