• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how much water do you guys drink on average per day?

Jemal

all natural
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how much water do you guys drink on average per day?

I've been lazy lately, but usually i try to get a gallon or more.

I drink about one gallon (3.7 litres) daily, maybe more during the summer heat.

I'm estimating about 100-160 ounces.

I'm basing this on how many times I fill my sport bottle while at work (it's a 20oz bottle). Total is probably more, since I tend to drink water at home too. ;)

Is it possible to drink too much water? After thinking about how much I drink, perhaps I should try and stop drinking so much. On the other hand, I live at a high altitude so extra water is necessary.

About one and a half gallons of water, the only problem with drinking too much water, is you always wake up dehydrated, need to piss bad, and when ya gotta go ya gotta go bad so it can be pretty hard to sit through a whole movie (mostly only a problem after a sharp increase in how much you drink...). I don't drink much anything else anymore.

On an average day I drink 2 0.75l bottles of water, and around four large glasses I am not sure how much that is in total, but me pee goes from clear to slightly yellow back and fourth all week depending on whether I drink the second whole 0.75l bottle.

IML Gear Cream!
100 oz or so. I have no idea how that converts to gallons or litres though. :)

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
100 oz or so. I have no idea how that converts to gallons or litres though. :)

That equals .625 Gallons or 2.84 Liters

I'm right at a gallon per day......With the majority of it during the day time.

I try to shoot for a gallon daily.

Do i count? I drink water like fish probably 1 to 2 gallons a day. Sometime using the bathroom feel so good for complete 2 minutes water of life.

I thought a gallon was 128 oz. Wouldn't that make 100 oz .781 gallons?

2 gallon

i drink 6-7 liters of water a day...but I have to do later on in the day because i got classes in the morning

Right around 2 gallons for me.

on weekdays 1.5 L on weekend 2.5L

I drink a gallon a day sometimes more, I ussually just carry my gallon to class with me and from there its straight to the gym where I drink most if it. Depending on how hot it is out is my deciding factor whether or not I reach in the back of my truck for that second gallon.

And yea I love those 2 minute bathroom events. One thing I noticed about my body changing is how much my bladder can hold ever since I started training.

I just started keeping track this week and it's round about 4 litres.

(12 bathroom visits per day on average, yeah I counted them too!)

Ok....I don't want a lecture on the importance of water I'm just wondering how much of a difference you think it makes. ie can it stop you completely from losing weight or just slow it down a little 2lbs in a month vs losing 6lbs or whatever.

I ask b/c my mother has been dieting since may, lately she has been cheating at least 40% of the time, candy, ALCOHOL(nightly), etc, yet she continues to lose. She claims its b/c she drinks so much water, but I think she just has restarted her metabolism which was pretty fast when she was younger anyway.

Senimoni - Please check this thread out :D

Water

1.5 Gallons

It was Senimoni

Back