• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eq question

Bigred111

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on a test only cycle for 9 weeks and plan on going another 5 weeks. I did test cyp the first 4, 400mg/12ml test sust eod the next 5 and today going to start 400mg/12ml of Test e.

My supplier gave me a bottle of EQ (I have been such a good customer he told me!!) and was wondering if I should take it or save it for my next cycle. This is my last cycle of test for 3 months then plan on starting again at the begining of next year. I have read that its best to take EQ for 12-16 weeks for best results. Is there any benefit taking it for only 5 weeks? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

It'll kick in around that time so not worth it IMO

I have been on a test only cycle for 9 weeks and plan on going another 5 weeks. I did test cyp the first 4, 400mg/12ml test sust eod the next 5 and today going to start 400mg/12ml of Test e.

My supplier gave me a bottle of EQ (I have been such a good customer he told me!!) and was wondering if I should take it or save it for my next cycle. This is my last cycle of test for 3 months then plan on starting again at the begining of next year. I have read that its best to take EQ for 12-16 weeks for best results. Is there any benefit taking it for only 5 weeks? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Yes, EQ doesn't even really start to kick in for me until week 8 or so. It would be a waste IMO. Save it for next cycle and order more to ensure you can run it long enough.

On EQ right now. Didn't notice anything great until around week 10. Then it was awesome. So hold off on it. Besides, there's nothing better than having a gear stockpile.

What caused you to say it's awesome SloppyJ/GMO? Just big increases in strength/mass/mood?

EQ is awesome and use it long term what your ready 6 months easy.Depending what mg you have kicking in times will vary.

What caused you to say it's awesome SloppyJ/GMO? Just big increases in strength/mass/mood?

I was honestly on the fence about it until the past couple weeks. Up until then i hadn't noticed much difference. I ran out of my stuff I was orginally taking and found some stuff at 300mg/ml. I've been dosing it at 900mg/wk and it's really nice now.

The hunger stuff isn't that strong on me but the LBM and vascularity is nice. I'm noticing new striations and veins that I've never seen before. Pumps are wicked and the sides are mild to nonexistant. Only thing is that it requires IMO at least a 16 week run of EQ. Stop test at week 17 and that would turn into a 19wk cycle before you can start PCT. Just a little long.

was looking into doing eq cycle, ive tried most compounds but never eq. Still sounds like one hell of a long cycle but then again im usualy on for a while anyway lol

i use eq but 1 gr wk and for 6 months or i dont get much out of it. yes save it for next cycle and at least 1 gr wk for 6 months my opinion only. hey martial nice to see you.^^^^^^^^^^^

i use eq but 1 gr wk and for 6 months or i dont get much out of it. yes save it for next cycle and at least 1 gr wk for 6 months my opinion only. hey martial nice to see you.^^^^^^^^^^^

I started at 600 and it was kinda ehhhhh... upped it to 900/wk and now it's pretty legit. But overall it's a lot of oil and time when there are better compounds and shorter esters.

Back