• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

jon jones vs rampage

jon jones or rampage

• Jon Jones

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Rampage

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

drow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what you guys think on this fight? i'm from where jon jones is so i rep that 607, i say jones wins by KO just cause he has walked thru every1 he has fought. and i like rampage, i just think jones has like the anderson silva body (lengthy) and style as he is just spontaneous.

jones wins, by decision. 3 rounds to 2. i only want jones to win so rashad evans can fuck him up though

jones wins, by decision. 3 rounds to 2. i only want jones to win so rashad evans can fuck him up though

ahhh man you think ra"shard" can take jones? i picture jones would do to rashad what machida did to him. i know the trained together so rashad would have the best idea of how to fight jones but when jones trained with rashad he was helpin rashad get ready for a fight so if anythin jones knows him better than evans would know jones style. plus JJ reach is ridiculous. but if jones walks through rampage i see the same happening to rashad

jones is gonna jack rampage up...

No one is going to touch jones any time soon imo..

Rampage doesn't have it anymore. He peaked at pride. He was on his way down when he went to the UFC

Except for the fact that he won the championship and defended it (he really is the last person to successfully defend it).

That being said, he's become very one-dimensional with his style, but he still has KO power and Jones' chin has yet to be tested. Rampage does seem motivated and I think that the longer this fight goes, the more it favors him.

Rampage is a pussy. He will get his ass handed to him on a silver platter. RETIRE RAMPAGE!!!

How did Rampage get a shot anyway ?

How did Rampage get a shot anyway ?

ra-tard was spose to fight jones but jones got injured and was gonna get surgery so rashad took a fight with some1 else and jones decided not to get surgery so they gave rampage a shot since rashad alrdy took another fight

IML Gear Cream!
rampage's game is kinda like the ice mans game , after a while they jus get stuck in their own way fighting (one-dimensional) but still JJ could get caught sleeping in this one . rampage is near the end of his career but hell keep going jus like the rest of the good ol boys in the sport intill he cant get them to sign him to fight .

ra-tard was spose to fight jones but jones got injured and was gonna get surgery so rashad took a fight with some1 else and jones decided not to get surgery so they gave rampage a shot since rashad alrdy took another fight

Sounds to me like Jones ducked Rashad to fight a guy we all know lost to Rashad in their last fight. I wonder why? Jones wanted an easier title defense for his first try. Jones is not the Demi-God everyone thinks he is. no one has been able to hold onto that title since Chuck Liddell. There is a reason for that. the 205lb weight class is extremely deep. JJ has all of 3 years experience in MMA. He has weaknesses. I remember when people said the same amazing can't be beat talk about Machida.

Jones has to clean out his division the same way Silva and GSP have to deserve any kind of P4P talk. When he defends his title 7-9 times then let everyone talk about how great a fighter he is

Sounds to me like Jones ducked Rashad to fight a guy we all know lost to Rashad in their last fight. I wonder why? Jones wanted an easier title defense for his first try. Jones is not the Demi-God everyone thinks he is. no one has been able to hold onto that title since Chuck Liddell. There is a reason for that. the 205lb weight class is extremely deep. JJ has all of 3 years experience in MMA. He has weaknesses. I remember when people said the same amazing can't be beat talk about Machida.

Jones has to clean out his division the same way Silva and GSP have to deserve any kind of P4P talk. When he defends his title 7-9 times then let everyone talk about how great a fighter he is

i agree jones doesnt deserve the P4P top fighter talk and im a huge jones fan. but i think he could beat rashad and rampage. jones definitely lacks experience which is why people are hyping him so much cause he already got the belt with little experience, wait til he has the experience of GSP and Silva, he will run the LW's. jones will only get better. i think the only way jones will lose is if rampage can get him on his chin cause jones hasnt ever taken a punch, but there is a reason for that which is why rampage will lose this fight.
and jones will beat rashad cause jones can wrestle just as good or better, and his reach will tear up rashad as rashad is one dimensional, in my opinion. i think it will take some1 like machida to beat jones. or maybe shogun could take him later. machida made rashad look stupid im sure jones would too.
if jones could train with anderson silva, he could learn so much and run his weight class. but who knows

i agree jones doesnt deserve the P4P top fighter talk and im a huge jones fan. but i think he could beat rashad and rampage. jones definitely lacks experience which is why people are hyping him so much cause he already got the belt with little experience, wait til he has the experience of GSP and Silva, he will run the LW's. jones will only get better. i think the only way jones will lose is if rampage can get him on his chin cause jones hasnt ever taken a punch, but there is a reason for that which is why rampage will lose this fight.
and jones will beat rashad cause jones can wrestle just as good or better, and his reach will tear up rashad as rashad is one dimensional, in my opinion. i think it will take some1 like machida to beat jones. or maybe shogun could take him later. machida made rashad look stupid im sure jones would too.
if jones could train with anderson silva, he could learn so much and run his weight class. but who knows

Rashad is one dimensional? He has knock outs with hands, feet, and knees. His wrestling pedigree is well documented and he even has a black belt in no GI jujitsu.

Rashad will beat Jones

Rashad is one dimensional? He has knock outs with hands, feet, and knees. His wrestling pedigree is well documented and he even has a black belt in no GI jujitsu.

Rashad will beat Jones

I thought that was the fight we were going to see. I wanted to see jones fight a guy like Rashad. Rashad is so fast and his wrestling is top notch. Jones has that long lanky reach. His style is so unorthodox. I have been wrong on Jones his past two fights. I would pick him over Rashad though if I had to put money on it.

Rashad will beat Jones

rashad is more stand up these days, his wrestling would be his 2nd best feat and thats not even that good compared to other guys in his weight class. and jones can wrestle and his stand up is so unorthodox rashad wont know what hit him. shogun is a better all around fighter than rashad and look what jones did to him. rashad couldnt even finish rampage. the main thing rashad has goin for him is his mouth. the only advantage i would give rashad is how quick he is on his feet to throw punches and get back so maybe he could utilize that against jones but jones throws elbows so doubt it.
i wish rashad and jones were fighting cause i feel like he will walk thru rampage unless rampage can land a punch. but this will be good for jones because rashad and rampage are a like in so many ways. if rampage cant get jones down i doubt rashad would do much better. i think randy couture would do better than rashad with jones honestly

Rashad is gonna get his ass handed to him when he fights jones....

Jon Jones is on a completely different level.... I just don't see it.

rashad is more stand up these days, his wrestling would be his 2nd best feat and thats [B]not even that good compared to other guys in his weight class.[/B] and jones can wrestle and his stand up is so unorthodox rashad wont know what hit him. shogun is a better all around fighter than rashad and look what jones did to him. rashad couldnt even finish rampage. the main thing rashad has goin for him is his mouth. the only advantage i would give rashad is how quick he is on his feet to throw punches and get back so maybe he could utilize that against jones but jones throws elbows so doubt it. Elbows don't neutralize quick hands and good footwork. what are you talking about?
i wish rashad and jones were fighting cause i feel like he will walk thru rampage unless rampage can land a punch. but this will be good for jones because rashad and rampage are a like in so many ways. if rampage cant get jones down i doubt rashad would do much better. i think randy couture would do better than rashad with jones honestly

WOW. I don't think you could be more wrong on either count. Rashad's wrestling is probably the best in the weight class. He is not nearly the one dimensional fighter Rampage is. His wrestling is why he was able to defeat Rampage. He used his wrestling to control that fight, and put Rampage where he wanted. His wrestling is better than all the top 205lb guys. and I'm including Jones in that list.

WOW. I don't think you could be more wrong on either count. Rashad's wrestling is probably the best in the weight class. He is not nearly the one dimensional fighter Rampage is. His wrestling is why he was able to defeat Rampage. He used his wrestling to control that fight, and put Rampage where he wanted. His wrestling is better than all the top 205lb guys. and I'm including Jones in that list.

rampage also has been off from fighting for movies, and rashad was training since he lost to machida so obviously he was going to beat rampage. and they have a lot in common like they both like to stand up and exchange and rampage can (use to) take people down when he wanted too. and i wasnt sayin elbows make up for quick hands and feet but im sayin i dont think rashad will even get in close enough to land anything with jones, why do you think no1 has landed a shot on jones chin? he keeps people at a distance with his reach and when they get inside they get lit up with elbows. im not sayin rashad isnt a good fighter but jones is on a whole nother level. rashad wont be able to take jones down. and in my opinion i dont think rampage or rashad even deserved a title shot yet. if rashad can get jones down he might have a shot, but im sure jones is goin to train for that and then when he gets stuffed jones reach will wreck him

rampage also has been off from fighting for movies, and rashad was training since he lost to machida so obviously he was going to beat rampage. and they have a lot in common like they both like to stand up and exchange and rampage can (use to) take people down when he wanted too. and i wasnt sayin elbows make up for quick hands and feet but im sayin i dont think rashad will even get in close enough to land anything with jones, why do you think no1 has landed a shot on jones chin? he keeps people at a distance with his reach and when they get inside they get lit up with elbows. im not sayin rashad isnt a good fighter but jones is on a whole nother level. rashad wont be able to take jones down. and in my opinion i dont think rampage or rashad even deserved a title shot yet. if rashad can get jones down he might have a shot, but im sure jones is goin to train for that and then when he gets stuffed jones reach will wreck him

Rashad has been the #1 contender in that weight class since before Jones got the title. He got it by beating Rampage. If Rampage or Rashad don't deserve a title shot who does? Machida, Ortiz, Griffen? A guy coming off a loss? Im not sure you are thinking clearly here.

"Jones is on a whole nother level" :roflmao: I've seen the exact same stuff written about Machida, Lesnar, Carwin, and half a dozen other fighters who looked unstoppable early until they got their asses whipped, and their weaknesses exposed.

IML Gear Cream!
Rampage is gonna get his ass whooped...

Also Machida is still a bad mother fucker!

Back