• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ATTENTION: Euro Pharm is f*****g awesome

Roughneck_91

Dedicated Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just HAD to start this thread. Im loving everything about the Dbol and Enanthate! If you had a great workout today and you're extra motivated from seeing yourself in the mirror, post some positive feedback!

Im BigMuffin and I concur:winkfinger:

nolva is g2g

My name is swollen, & I approve this thread!

EP is good to go, very good stuff.

Getting jacked on EU line reporting for duty! I myself am training with my client and have been trying to stay Light and more compact looking, but the EU line is getting me bigger then I expected!!! Im kinda afraid lol! Im honestly trying to stay smaller for my fighting

LOL... Nice to hear bro!! The Test E and Tren A are bomb!! Also have some Proviron thats pretty good!!

I just HAD to start this thread. Im loving everything about the Dbol and Enanthate! If you had a great workout today and you're extra motivated from seeing yourself in the mirror, post some positive feedback!
On the same cycle and LOVE IT!!:winkfinger:

For sure - you WILL grow!

I had a meeting today at the Budweiser distributor in Tampa
and man - so many of my (pardon the pun) buds were asking what the-F'n shit am I doing to grow and get big - like this. :clapping:

Of course - it's protein and creatine ... "right?" :D

IML Gear Cream!

and man - so many of my (pardon the pun) buds were asking what the-F'n shit am I doing to grow and get big - like this. :clapping:

^^^Of course brotha LOL creatine and protein all day!!!:winkfinger: But on the subject the EP line is the shiznit FOREAL!!! I've used the Test e,Prop,and Deca so far and they all have been spot on and smooth as hell.:ohyeah:Im glad to hear you loving it OP GET IT IN and GROW brotha!!!!!:lifter:

Honestly guys, I am so fucking glad to have a place to come to and discuss this shit with bro's who are on the same page. Have any of you guys talked to someone, like in the gym, and they have NO IDEA what they are talking about?

I'm considering up-ing the dosages a bit, but as of now here is the progress:

2 weeks of Dbol @ 30mg/day
1 week of Enanthate @ 500mg/week

I'm up 7 pounds, likely 90% muscle since I am doing the following:

1) I'm taking MHP's Xpell to keep water off
2) I'm living the primal lifestyle to unlock my genetic potential, which means I only eat

-Meat
-Vegetables
-Fruit
-Nuts

Which comes out to about 40/10/50 (Fat/Carb/Pro). Heavy weights 4 days a week... I've never packed meat on like this before!

Im running test prop, mast, and tren a and loving every minute of it

Don't forget diet and nutrition timing hahaha ....Its all about when you and how you eat ..

is it my understanding on all the injects its says 2x 10 ml on the test e for example is 135 bucks, is that for two vials? may be a dumb question i just dont wanna mess up my order

is it my understanding on all the injects its says 2x 10 ml on the test e for example is 135 bucks, is that for two vials? may be a dumb question i just dont wanna mess up my order

Yes it means 2 10ml Vials, so essentially your getting 20ml's

Honestly guys, I am so fucking glad to have a place to come to and discuss this shit with bro's who are on the same page. Have any of you guys talked to someone, like in the gym, and they have NO IDEA what they are talking about?

I'm considering up-ing the dosages a bit, but as of now here is the progress:

2 weeks of Dbol @ 30mg/day
1 week of Enanthate @ 500mg/week

I'm up 7 pounds, likely 90% muscle since I am doing the following:

1) I'm taking MHP's Xpell to keep water off
2) I'm living the primal lifestyle to unlock my genetic potential, which means I only eat

-Meat
-Vegetables
-Fruit
-Nuts

Which comes out to about 40/10/50 (Fat/Carb/Pro). Heavy weights 4 days a week... I've never packed meat on like this before!

I am doing Test E 850mg + 30mg Dbol on days off and 50mgDbol on my working days. It seems to be working well for me!:winkfinger:

F-it man jus order up man , more is always better:roflmao:

Don't forget diet and nutrition timing hahaha ....Its all about when you and how you eat ..

Yeah exactly - people are making stronger comments on the growth!

Diet - timing - when you eat - what you eat - the proper protein - creatine.

And lets not forget - doing the mass building sets that most people don't take the time to do - such as dead lifts and squats - as these force the body to grow, and grow BIG!

Yeah exactly - people are making stronger comments on the growth!

Diet - timing - when you eat - what you eat - the proper protein - creatine.

And lets not forget - doing the mass building sets that most people don't take the time to do - such as dead lifts and squats - as these force the body to grow, and grow BIG!

haha there should be no questions then. i am sure tho that a kind word for unclez wouldn't hurt sales to those you trust .....:ohyeah:

ep vs z

i got my first trial of z's--2 weeks later my next came of euro ph.. why they all look same just different stickers from campanies and pills are all the same. white. from both companies..????im trying it now so 2nd week....

That means there both great gear!!! Lol enjoi the ride bro

Back