• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aicar dosage?

getbig808

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've searched allready and havent come up with a recomended dose for aicar. Really can't find much at all on it. Can someone help me on this? Thanx...

From what im reading the dose is 0.1-0.5mg per gram of wieght for 7 days. So say a 123lb person would be 55104g x lets go with the low dose of 0.1 = 5510.4mg or 5.5g per serving so you would need about 39g of aicar. That would make this shit really expensive to take.. Am i wrong????

From what im reading the dose is 0.1-0.5mg per gram of wieght for 7 days. So say a 123lb person would be 55104g x lets go with the low dose of 0.1 = 5510.4mg or 5.5g per serving so you would need about 39g of aicar. That would make this shit really expensive to take.. Am i wrong????

You are right. Something wrong is happening. The doses are enormous and nobody can afford them.

I have 50mg that is 98% pure but that would still be less than 10 doses.It would take 165mg at 5.5mg daily for a month.I would have to buy three more vials to complete one month.If the effects are only temporary it would not be worth it.

I did not allow for my weight difference,220 lbs.,so I guess this is not going to happen for me.I will stick with the gw only because it does give endurance and enough cardio staying power after weight lifting.

Not sure on the dosages either... My question is, how much did you mix it with?

Back