• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

motivation?

sofargone561

i am KING you are peasant
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. ive been finding myself going through a rougher patch in life and cannot seem to find myself the motivation to get in to gym or to even go hard at the gym right now. i started to eat cleaner and much better and a lot more smaller meals a day completly cut out soda and fastfood and everything i somehoe found the motivation to eat better and shit but not go to the gym isnt it usuall the oppasite way around? i have a couple good friends who keep pushing me so i no it will come back but i was wondering what you guys do to get more ewxcited or motivated to get in the gym.. :geewhiz:

watch pumping iron

What is it with Pumping Iron? Arnie's awesome but that docu was really bad considering how potentially awesome it could have been IMO.

OP, just force yourself to get a good routine down and after a while it will become habbit. If you push yourself hard enough in the gym you'll begin see results in both your physique and you strength that is extremely motivating. Others also notice you too which doesn't motivate me however compliments never hurt. You've just gotta get over the hump.

Hey guys. ive been finding myself going through a rougher patch in life and cannot seem to find myself the motivation to get in to gym or to even go hard at the gym right now. i started to eat cleaner and much better and a lot more smaller meals a day completly cut out soda and fastfood and everything i somehoe found the motivation to eat better and shit but not go to the gym isnt it usuall the oppasite way around? i have a couple good friends who keep pushing me so i no it will come back but i was wondering what you guys do to get more ewxcited or motivated to get in the gym.. :geewhiz:
mine is i dont want to look like a typical truck driver,which i dont and i wouldnt want to look like some of these tards who put up pictures of themself thinking they are the shit ,at a buck fifty...eating clean helps,so when you go back your not lacking in nutrietion and the muscles can come back quicker.the longer you wait the harder it is..good luck..

If you're on Facebook like a page called Gym Motivation. They put up quotes, videos and pictures that really get you psyched to work out

mine is i dont want to look like a typical truck driver,which i dont and i wouldnt want to look like some of these tards who put up pictures of themself thinking they are the shit ,at a buck fifty...eating clean helps,so when you go back your not lacking in nutrietion and the muscles can come back quicker.the longer you wait the harder it is..good luck..
thanks =)

watched pumping iron and it was pretty good, gave me a few laughs and a few holy shit moments also a few boring moments, i wish it was more about their life though, more of their exercises and more about the daily routine and what they eat and what not. as stated above it definitely could have been better but i can totally see why its a classic i still loved it thanks! that facebook page is pretty good definitely some good stuff on their

thanks guys!

Back