• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pain meds and juice

MathewD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys im on cycle right now, my first one... and im running 50mg/ anavar a day, and 500mg/week of sus 250.. is it okay to take a percacet for my knee pain that I still sometimes have after my knee surgury???

Yeah you'll be fine bro. Mixing acetominophen with orals might stress the liver a bit extra if you're taking tons of them, but a perc or two with var won't give you any problems.

Just dont be taking these things every day. How long ago did you have your knee surgery. These are highly addictive

No stop taking them and send the rest directly to me to destroy them for you.

I read that morphine (opiates) actually does something to inhibit circulating cortisol levels in the system. To a bodybuilder, especially one on juice, this is a good thing.

But no, you should have them destroyed, by me.

Personally, after my first shoulder surgery, i was prescribed tabs. I continued taking them for 3 months, roughly. Played hell coming off of them, I pulled my quad one day a few months later. Bought some more from a buddy so I could keep training, MAJOR MISTAKE. AGAIN, 3 months later i realized i was getting addicted. I went thru slight withdrawals, diarrheA, flu symptoms. Long story short, I have had 4 surgeries in 10 years, no I regret ever touching one. Now I am prescribed pain meds, bexause of my pain????? Yea, I guess, but also because I became addicted. Every time i gkt a slight injury I went searching for a fuckin pain pill. Now, years later from not listening to my doctors, not allowing myself to heal up right, masking the pain with opiates, I am addicted, I must take them because my body is in shambles from over training and masking the pain. Do i regret it? Well, we all make mistakes. My injuries made me who I am today, the knowledge I gained, the misery I went thru over the years SUCKED. i still train, because i love it, I must take opiates to get by, to handle my horrible joints.

Dont take opiates to mask your pain or to catch a buzz. Its a long dark road, the light at the end of the tunnel is another surgery and another bottle of pills. Stop while you can, they make training fun in. The short term, the long term they ruin you.

Percosets already have acetaminophen in them, equivalent to a Tylenol extra strength I think and 5mg of oxycodone or 10mg. Or higher, I have no idea. Just to let you know if you didn't, meaning you really should not pop these alot.

opiates and especially H nearly ruined my life, took moving states and changing my whole lifestyle to get off of them. Nearly two years later and I'm still tempted to use whenever I get the chance, only reason I don't is that I know I can't do it in moderation. They're great for pain if you really need them, but be careful

Back