• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

6-oxo vs Adex for AI

TrenMasterFlex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys just wondering on your opinions of this subject. I was just wondering if 6-oxo is strong enough to block aromatase from a test prop, masteron cycle? I will have adex and/or aromasin within the next couple of weeks but I need something over the counter to start off with and just loking for some guidance because I have no experience with otc AI's. Thanks bros :kissu: "no homo"

Hi guys just wondering on your opinions of this subject. I was just wondering if 6-oxo is strong enough to block aromatase from a test prop, masteron cycle? I will have adex and/or aromasin within the next couple of weeks but I need something over the counter to start off with and just loking for some guidance because I have no experience with otc AI's. Thanks bros :kissu: "no homo"

Interested In this answer also
But u never know with OTC
Products

One's a real AI while one isn't.

There's no need to wait weeks on chems. Go to the sponsor section and look around. I know for a fact EP's stuff will be to you in a week or less.

There's no need to wait weeks on chems. Go to the sponsor section and look around. I know for a fact EP's stuff will be to you in a week or less.

I agree cem lands at my door in 3 days

There is no comparison A-dex blows that shit out of the water.

6 OXO is a decent AI. It has been studied and does not completely stop aromatase activity but it does lower it.

Thanks guys, and sloppy I would man but I have a hard time trusting peptide/research chem guys ever since I got some bunk shot from precision peptides a couple months back

IML Gear Cream!
EP sells real deal stuff, no doubt. I do want to see about this IML E-Control though, 6-oxo is the real deal.

I wouldn't mind trying 6 oxo on cycle but for pct I'd definitely rather have some legit aromasin.

very gyno sensitive here :pissed: i have to run 1.25mg letro on my cycles, adex didnt do much for me neither did aromasin...

Back