• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sarm

dirtwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used sarm from one of the peptide venders and got good results, it had a taste like strong pepermint.
I got some from unique chemicals ant the taste is very different. Is the stuff I got legit or bunk?

just using a different carrier perhaps?

what type of dosage did you use? I have seen the product and was considering it myself.

Thanks, is that daily?

Weird, thanks, i think i'll give it a shot.

IML Gear Cream!
Ever looked into osta MK-2866. Many have said tbey preferred it more than sarms due to the fact of having less side effects and more noticible for burning off the fat.

Ever looked into osta MK-2866. Many have said tbey preferred it more than sarms due to the fact of having less side effects and more noticible for burning off the fat.

Any Legit MK-2866 sources bro? Pm me if so thanks

I'm using s4 seeing results. I want to try that companys osta. You guys pm me and let me know the good companies you use

Hey make sure you drink extra water while doing s4. I got dehydrated

Yeah my thirst has increased. This stuff doesn't make me irritable like prohoremones. This is my favorite charactoristic. I've started taking osterine also. What do you all think about stacking the two? They're from differant companies so don't know if the os is good yet.

How'd you make out on that Osterine?

Unique is GTG. Great products and customer service! Use coupon code MIM534 to get 10% off!

I'm pretty sure that uniquechem's gear is legit, a friend is currently using their ostarine with great results and I've just ordered some also. Dirtwarrior, I ordered some 'ostarine' which I'm currently running from a different supplier and I'm pretty sure it's actually S4 (tastes like oranges with a 9V battery feel on the tongue) as I'm experiencing S4 related sides (vision problems, extreme thirst during/after cardio and slight nausea/dizziness) which my friend isn't experiencing. I will say that even though I'm unhappy at being sold something I believe is mislabelled the results thus far have been quite impressive (apart from the sides) and if this is indeed S4 then I can't wait to run the ostarine I have on order. I stopped running my usual ipamorelin/grf also and I think once I run them all together the results will be very nice.

using gw501516 from them right now. can't really tell nething..

Back