• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

!!!!- 5 days left !!!! Do not miss it!

I have heard nothing but great things about the AP primo and 2 for 1 how could you go wrong?

Got my order in . For all those who never tried nows the time .Being tight with cash these days its hard but with all these deals you have lately you made it very easy for me WP :winkfinger:

i think a lot of guys will miss it and will never know how good is Asia pharma or British dragon gear...sometimes its good to pay few $ more and see what is best quality..after you try it you can only say fuck few more $ for that good quality.

IML Gear Cream!
After speaking to quite a few guys.on this board. I am gonna use WP. I HAVE BEEN DOIN THIS STUFF ALONG TIME and after hearing so many good things. I will take quality versus quantity any day of the week. Like WP said, fuck a few extra dollars, give me the higher quality. As soon as my ole lady gets paid, Im hittin you up WP. Strapped for cash, gotta pay the wifes medical bills before I can gear uP.

There's not a whole lotta time left on this deal!
If you haven't checked them out yet, now is the time to get HQ gear!!

ITS HARD TO BELIEVE MORE GUYS NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER ...Well Im just happy i got in before it was to late :winkfinger:

Back