• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Safe-mail

Metalman1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there any problems with using safe-mail with uncle z? I hear there is currently L.E. Activity going on with safe-mail

From what I have hear'ed from other sponsors there may be. Thats the reason I ask.

Well then little miss metal princess can you assure me that there is not???

I can't assure anything. I thought you were going to enlighten us on the situation ;)

I know that some sponsors say that they do not use safe-mail anymore for that reason. If I were to enlighten you as to why there is I would be speculating because I am just going off of what the other sponsors said.

Lol. Ur the only one that caught that. He told me to join the forum. I did it without him knowing so I could mess with him. :). He didnt even catch the "metal" name. Rotflmao

ok now i have seen it all ....wtf :roflmao:

he really does want to know about safemail so I will step aside (after my win) and let people answer his question. Rotflmao!!!

he really does want to know about safemail so I will step aside (after my win) and let people answer his question. Rotflmao!!!

Safe mail is always suspect to LE activity, as well as almost all of the safe emails.

Just roll with it, and delete your emails as needed.

Ok cool thanks that's all I wanted to know. Damn gf can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

Haha yes that is for sure! I was just getting ready to place an order and I se z is out of dbol I hope he gets some back in stock soon.

Haha yes that is for sure! I was just getting ready to place an order and I se z is out of dbol I hope he gets some back in stock soon.
DAMN! that sucks i actually was gonna place and order as well. my friend is about to start a cycle and he is short by a little test so i told him order ur test and ill order dbol so that way the min is over 150 and we can get our shit! OWELL ill wait Z is the man ill wait till hes stocked back up. little off topid but i havnt been on his site in a while.. s the international line still down? if so any estimated TOA?

I'm not sure when the intl line will be back up. I'm sure it won't be long though. I plan on running my cycle by the end of October, I just want to get it all on hand right now so I'm ready to rock!

I'm not sure when the intl line will be back up. I'm sure it won't be long though. I plan on running my cycle by the end of October, I just want to get it all on hand right now so I'm ready to rock!
i have everything i need but im just holding off for a minute. but im already stocking up on other goodies so their wont be a wait next time. my friend is starting his cycle in october as well but he wants to have eveyrthing on hand 2

Good deal. You can't go wrong with pre planning your cycles. I'm sure z will have some dbol back in stock soon.

Back