• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question for mods !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaSwole

USER
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Let's say that by Christmas this so called shipping problem still isn't fixed and your hundreds if not thousands of loyal members still haven't recieved their packages. Are you still gonna support naps and have them here as a sponsor? If so then that's like pissin in the face of everyone who trust you guys and comes here for advice . I mean people come here to get info on trusted sources. So how can you possibly support a company who SCAMMED so many people? I know you guys hate the "scam" word but if the gear is still a no show by Christmas then guess what? It's a scam..
Please mods an HONEST answer from you guys on this would probably give alot of bros some piece of mind. Can't wait to read your response.

Kind regards:jerkit:

Prince has already given to the end of the month. That just means we won't be here to give you more updates or lies as you all call them and will be bugging prince and othe mods who have no idea what is going on.

Btw nobody was scammed as much as that would seem the case it is not and you will still get your packs including standard jackass.

Ok.. The end of the month... And today is the 19th so that cut and paste " give it two weeks" better actually be true this time huh??

They just pay to be sponsors here, the boards have nothing to do with the quality/reliability of the sponsors....

gxr and anabolic are the best reps naps has by far ..they sat here and took the heat for all naps problems unlike other boards where reps just disappeared or locked everything...Even if everything they say doesnt turn out to be true, which i really hope not. They are just repeating what naps tells them the situation is...If naps has something up their sleeve these guys arent in on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince has already given to the end of the month. That just means we won't be here to give you more updates or lies as you all call them and will be bugging prince and othe mods who have no idea what is going on.

Btw nobody was scammed as much as that would seem the case it is not and you will still get your packs including standard jackass.

end of the month for almost everyone to get their packages or for stuff to start to show again? big difference

They just pay to be sponsors here, the boards have nothing to do with the quality/reliability of the sponsors....

I never said or blamed the mods for this problem. I just expect a place where bros come to get trusted legit sources not to support a supplier who never delivered thousands of packages. And if paying is all it takes to be a legit, trusted sponsor here then where can I send my $ ? Cause I would like to pay a sponsor fee and have the mods tell everyone to buy from me........

gxr and anabolic are the best reps naps has by far ..they sat here and took the heat for all naps problems unlike other boards where reps just disappeared or locked everything...Even if everything they say doesnt turn out to be true, which i really hope not. They are just repeating what naps tells them the situation is...If naps has something up their sleeve these guys arent in on it

This is true. I agree.

Well, u and Anabolic have really tried to help out members IMO, and have done a good job with the information u had. Hopefully everyone will get their packs, and everyone can move on.

On Friday I received a love letter from the Dept of Homeland Security. It was not as detailed as the ones I have gotten in the past from the FDA, but it said they had seized an order of 'testosterone'.

That's it. Now my order was for more than just test, but it had to be in referring to my June Naps order as they are my only order still sitting out there.

I opened a ticket, but perhaps this will give some hope that some of the shit is trying to get through.

Saszeke

I've read about 5 or 6 letters recently and zero deliveries. Strange.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Hopefully my packs will sneak thru if they exist. Does seem like they might be moving again because all i have seen is seizure letters. Sure those customs dudes r gonna get big from all of the gear there snatching! Imagine how much of a bitch it gonna be to get a reship. And GXR64- i know that you have talked to NAPS and u know all that went down. Are things just about complete to get my/our orders. And will Naps carry GP again? Thanks in advance.

Just got a message from William stating "these are on the way". I message him every 2 weeks. Basically same answer I get. Not saying they won't come, but I feel bad for the two buddies that I talked them up about.

One more thing. Why are they telling some of us that the packs have just started leaving the original postal hub? So are packs were never sent from the new location?
There stories aren't adding up at this point and it seems like the run around to me.
True, WTF! I am not sure but there was never a new location set up for one reason or another. Napsgear has got all these bros confused,for being such a reputable big supplier. Seriously what is really going on and lets get this over with one way or another.

Glad i kept a good attitude because things are moving, unfortunately i received a seizure letter today. Fu*k! Now for re-ship.

Luckily I have never orderd from naps but I've been following this closely and Gsx and Anabolic have been cool guys and doing the best they can from the position they were put in . Any other source would be lucky to have these 2 guys rep for them . Fuck naps but there reps are GTG and to good for the company they just happen to work for

I like the reps for naps but I feel that naps has scammed me and a lot of others. I will never even consider buying from naps again unless I receive my order with a bunch of extras.

Well, u and Anabolic have really tried to help out members IMO, and have done a good job with the information u had. Hopefully everyone will get their packs, and everyone can move on.

Wanna thank you and everyone who realized we are not the enemy. We tried our best to do our job, some here want to place blame. Naps will be standing a long time in the future, will make all this right and if we get the boot by Prince, it is actually the members here who lose out.

Got my first seizure letter Sat. It had street values of all the sh*t listed. There was a page that they wanted me to sign and return? My guess is that signing it wouldn't be the the best option. Right? Sorry but I've only heard stories about these letters till Sat. Kinda freaked me out a bit.

Got my first seizure letter Sat. It had street values of all the sh*t listed. There was a page that they wanted me to sign and return? My guess is that signing it wouldn't be the the best option. Right? Sorry but I've only heard stories about these letters till Sat. Kinda freaked me out a bit.

Save it to fax it in for a reship, as far as sending it back to the government, not a good idea.

Yeah I figured it was kina a trap to admit guilt. Thanks Anabolic.

Wanna thank you and everyone who realized we are not the enemy. We tried our best to do our job, some here want to place blame. Naps will be standing a long time in the future, will make all this right and if we get the boot by Prince, it is actually the members here who lose out.

Yea you are surely not to blame for the packs being M. I. A. bro and I personally have never been mad at any reps for this problem. Hell you guys are just doin what your paid for. That's to drum up business and talk good about Naps. But the problem I think we all have is when were told things like wait 2 weeks or we will be closed til this is resolved and it's obvious that both of those were lies. I'm sure you guys will get your gear one way or another because your associated with them.. It's the little guys who feel like were getting ass banged with no lube.

Yea you are surely not to blame for the packs being M. I. A. bro and I personally have never been mad at any reps for this problem. Hell you guys are just doin what your paid for. That's to drum up business and talk good about Naps. But the problem I think we all have is when were told things like wait 2 weeks or we will be closed til this is resolved and it's obvious that both of those were lies. I'm sure you guys will get your gear one way or another because your associated with them.. It's the little guys who feel like were getting ass banged with no lube.

I'm waiting on a pack myself Bro, we get no special treatment when it comes to shipping. We aren't sent our orders by super special courier, we depend on the same shipping resources everyone else does. Our stuff gets lost, delayed, whatever just like everyone else's.

I actually have a few reps with outstanding orders also so we are in the same boat as you guys for waiting.

No offense Digital but thats like a Motel owner knowingly taking a rapists money to have a room for the night, knowing he rapes women in there every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back