• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's your max Deadlift?

475 @ 200 lbs, sumo.

5'10''
190lbs
445lbs x 1
Conventional - No straps
About a month ago

I have never tried 1 rep max. I 10 rep 405 convention with only straps because I have little girl hands that can't grip for shit, Thanks Mom!! She's a 5 foot and 90 lbs. I am currently 240 @ 6' even. I've had a few back and shoulder injuries so I only do what my body tells me I can handle for 6-10 reps.

topped out at 242 in the weight class. I see you're looking for 717. That would be awesome. It's always been my lifetime goal to make 700 but I've found it's a long way from 675. lol

^^^ no, I smoked 717 in your federation and was only givin 3 min before my next attempt of 738 where I missed it at lockout. It's the record in the 220 submaster class, set the bench record there also.

I'll be pullin 700+ raw in the 242 at worlds in Vegas in November.

^^^ no, I smoked 717 in your federation and was only givin 3 min before my next attempt of 738 where I missed it at lockout. It's the record in the 220 submaster class, set the bench record there also.

I'll be pullin 700+ raw in the 242 at worlds in Vegas in November.
give it hell bro

Just curious how many of you wear regular tennis shoes, lifting shoes, chucks - or like me, just go barefoot when doing deads?

525@202 conventional.

IML Gear Cream!
The record is above 700 for 180lbs. If you want a good number get near it, not 300lbs away.

That's a record!.... I good lift at 180 is 400+ also that has got to be tripple ply suit to pull that. Not raw or single ply.

The guy don't compete so for average guy 400 is alot

That's a record!.... I good lift at 180 is 400+ also that has got to be tripple ply suit to pull that. Not raw or single ply.

It looks like single to me, HAHA. But really it doesn't help the deadlift that much.

Just because the guy doesn't compete doesn't mean he should consider sub par #s satisfactory.

HAHA...?????? What are you 12?

What do u mean dl suit don't help much..... When I smoked the 717 the most I had pulled raw was 640! That's a 75+lb jump. So if that's not alot then...

Also where is the link to where someone did 700 in a single ply....

If the dude don't compete then being 300 lbs off a freak don't matter.

pulled 545 for 4 with straps. then went down to 315 and repped out

5'10 220

...What do u mean dl suit don't help much..... When I smoked the 717 the most I had pulled raw was 640! That's a 75+lb jump.

Damn. I must admit I've never placed much credence in a dl suit and as a result I've never used one. Sounds like I need to seriously reconsider. lol

I can hit 565 at 170lbs with nothing other than some straps. NO belt, No suit. I have not seen anyone in person that can match that pound for pound.

I would like to compete soon. Here are my lifts at 170lbs.

Bench 385 I got 405 last winter but was about 180 at the time
Dead 565
Squat 495 x 3 I don't like to max on squats.

Any tips on getting my grip strength up?

It looks like single to me, HAHA. But really it doesn't help the deadlift that much.

Just because the guy doesn't compete doesn't mean he should consider sub par #s satisfactory.

I like how you guys talk about me like I'm not here lol.

And dont worry Im not satisfied with my 565lb deadlift at 170lbs but it's still far from sub par my friend.

Also I didn't see your deadlift posted.

Damn. I must admit I've never placed much credence in a dl suit and as a result I've never used one. Sounds like I need to seriously reconsider. lol

Well most only get 30-50lbs in a suit... When I tell people how much I get they think I'm full of shit. Iv got videos and numbers to prove it.

Back