• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your max Deadlift?

IML Gear Cream!
43 years old
5'2"
Female
140 lbs

NATURAL
Raw pull
Sumo

Deadlift....220 lbs x 2 (video in my log) :ohyeah:

Yeah, not much I am SURE, but I am new to wanting to compete locally and training for it...Until now, it been just for strength and health...

Last edited:
Is that raw? What gear can u wear?

Raw means NO assistance...Period...No braces, wraps, etc...Just you and the bar and your clothes...:)

If someone else has already answered this, sorry, didn't read all the way through the thread...:grin:

***EDIT***Oops, just re read the question...Lol...You weren't asking WHAT raw meant...You asked if he did his pull raw...Sorry...Damn blond hair strikes again...Time to get my reading glasses...

Just curious how many of you wear regular tennis shoes, lifting shoes, chucks - or like me, just go barefoot when doing deads?

Barefoot here...:)

Last edited:
I suck at deads but my raw lift last week was 420x1. For someone that is ~215 I should be higher but that is what I lift.

43 years old
5'2"
Female
140 lbs

NATURAL
Raw pull
Sumo

Deadlift....220 lbs x 2 (video in my log) :ohyeah:

Yeah, not much I am SURE, but I am new to wanting to compete locally and training for it...Until now, it been just for strength and health...

Very impressive

405@160-165 just a belt no straps

Very impressive

Thank you...:)

It was one HELL of a day...I tried 225 lbs, NO FREAKIN' WAY...Then I tried, what I thought was 205 lbs, and it went up....V. (my hubby) lied to me and it was 210 lbs not 205 lbs, and there was NO stopping me when I realized what he had done...:roflmao:

The 220 lbs x 2 pull was AFTER I had pulled 165x3, 195x1, 225 (fail), 210x1, 215x2...I was ALL kinds of happy with the 220 lbs at that point...AND WHIPPED...:ohyeah:

Sorry to hijack for a brief moment...:offtopic:

IML Gear Cream!
I suck at deads but my raw lift last week was 420x1. For someone that is ~215 I should be higher but that is what I lift.

How Long have u been DL'n? If u want it stronger post a video of heavy lift and I'm sure I and other can give u pointers on how to get the number up.

How Long have u been DL'n? If u want it stronger post a video of heavy lift and I'm sure I and other can give u pointers on how to get the number up.

Damn it I want pointers lol. Seriously though any tips to work on my grip stupid short stubby fingers :wacko:

Take a 45 in each hand hold by the lip of the plate and hold 1 in each hand till it drops, rest 1 min and do it again. Do that 2x wk.

DO NOT put weights down, let them pull from your hands.

Damn it I want pointers lol. Seriously though any tips to work on my grip stupid short stubby fingers :wacko:

Try what I do when the weight gets too heavy, slipping outta your hand and you want to pull raw...

Reverse grip...:)

Loving the e-lifts.

500 solid this past summer.

-T

I will do that and thanks by the way. Just started 6 weeks of HST so no deads for a bit but I may do them here or there as I tend to want to lift mote than 3 days a week.

Obly done low rep, heavy deads for 6 months now.

Cool, even if your not dl'n still do the grip work....

Also do u dl double over hand or mixed?

Try what I do when the weight gets too heavy, slipping outta your hand and you want to pull raw...

Reverse grip...:)

GAWD DAMN BLOND HAIR...

I meant to say MIXED GRIP....:sorry:

Hubby told me that because that is what he does lifting the 700 lb Indians from the bed to the stretcher to the Ambulance...:)

IML Gear Cream!
Cool, even if your not dl'n still do the grip work....

Also do u dl double over hand or mixed?

I did the max overhand, I only mix if I am doing reps past 5. There is a power lifter that helps from time to time but I am fighting acute tendinitis in my right elbow, I can't squeeze for shit right now. It will be better here soon and I can work on grip, lots of DB rows and heavy pulling with no straps where as I used straps way too much before.

I'm small and weak. My 1RM is 300. Or at least that's what it was last time I tested it. I've gotten a little stronger since then, but I'll say 300 for now.

I did the max overhand, I only mix if I am doing reps past 5. There is a power lifter that helps from time to time but I am fighting acute tendinitis in my right elbow, I can't squeeze for shit right now. It will be better here soon and I can work on grip, lots of DB rows and heavy pulling with no straps where as I used straps way too much before.

When workin back I still use straps. If I'm doin bent row I still need em when I'm usein 400+ no way I can hold on to that for reps.

Highest I've pulled is 500. Not sure what my bodyweight was at the time. I did 475x3 fairly easy the other day. I could probably hit low to mid 500's if I retested right now.

I only lift raw. No suit, straps, or even belt. I have started using chalk though. With chalk my grip is no problem.

give it hell bro

I'm sure gonna try! if everything goes correct I'll be hittin 450+ bench,700+dl and the squat.... Well, as of right now with the knee.... 500anything I would be happy.

Raw, 535 conventional deadlift

Back