• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Decisions...

Gear or fall clothes?

• Gears

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Clothes

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Gears and clothes. Learn how to balance things you fucking WOP

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • My name is AL. im banned, natty and very angry at The Captain

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should i buy some fall clothes or moor gears?

If youre small or dont workout, stay out of my thread. Thanks :daydream:

SFW, unless you're in a potato sack, more gears man. And besides, dude. Phuq tommy hilfiger, and all that over priced cotton and polyester shit!

Gears!

Only buy the clothes when you've outgrown the ones you have due to the new gears.:roflmao:

:coffee:

Moar gears. Steal the fall clothes after raping them :coffee:

tough guys are impervious to cold. if you feel chilly better gear up son and i don't mean buy a parka :coffee:

Its true. Who needS fancy duds if youre gonna have a skeletor physique under it? Dont get me wrong im a tshirt and jeans kinda cat, but falls coming and daddy needs a new everything.

IML Gear Cream!
I hear baby gap is having a big sale this weekend.

:coffee:

Are you substantially bigger this year than last winter? If so, get cloths. A perfect fitting t-shirt will amplify your progress made in the gym. A poorly fitted shirt will make you look like a doofus, which completely negates having a nice body. That is important since it is hard to show off your chiseled body in 20 degree weather.

SomeDumbSkank: "You look fat"
SWF: "Your stupid skank, I am under 10% body fat with 20 inch guns"
SomeDumbSkank: "Well, you look fat!"
SWF: :mad:

Go to nordys rack(assuming you live in a city with one). The T shirt there get marked down like crazy and then go find some levis that fit good. now all you need is a jacket to get from one place to the next. you can usually find good deals on peacoats(works for fancy or non-fancy) in different places if you know any females that like to shop tell them to keep and eye out for you. and as for the gear well if you get the powders you can make roughly 30 bottles of test for the price of 3-4 once you acquire beakers stir rods ect.

and since a lot of the material i presented is gayer than chico on a saturday night heres my dream girl miss Lima

You know, you can always hit Goodwill or The Salvation army and do both...

Shiite, they may even ask your beefy ass to model their fall/winter lines.

I avoid name brand cloths if I can help it, but lucky jeans makes some incredible t-shirts for bodybuilders. They stretch and conform to people with large shoulders. This is a must for me since I seem to rip the seams out of all of my favorite shirts just putting them on since my shoulders are so wide.

I go to mashals,tj max,outlet stores for cheap name brand clothes

I go to mashals,tj max,outlet stores for cheap name brand clothes

Being 1/16th Jew I do the same... (waiting for excessive jewish comments from the degenerate peanut gallery :coffee: )

IML Gear Cream!
Being 1/16th Jew I do the same... (waiting for excessive jewish comments from the degenerate peanut gallery :coffee: )

So do I. I don't have any Jewish blood in me but I'm no fool, either. Why would I spend $60.00 when I can buy the same shit for $19.99.

Favorite places: nordstroms rack, macy's clearance section, pac sun clearance section (lots of nolabel\nondescript shit) and the intronetz. I was a huge fan of metropark, their clearance t's used to go for 5 bucks a pc at the end of the season. Jesus. Where's my yamika? I live right outside of nyc, so there's tons of options, bloomingdales nordstrom and niemans outlets, and plenty of high quality countrefeit\replica merch in the hood lol

Speaking of judiaism. I just got 29 pairs of underarmour socks at dicks for 14 bucks. winning.

Favorite places: nordstroms rack, macy's clearance section, pac sun clearance section (lots of nolabel\nondescript shit) and the intronetz. I was a huge fan of metropark, their clearance t's used to go for 5 bucks a pc at the end of the season. Jesus. Where's my yamika? I live right outside of nyc, so there's tons of options, bloomingdales nordstrom and niemans outlets, and plenty of high quality countrefeit\replica merch in the hood lol

I also go to PacSun. Their cloths are made for fruity little homos trying to be stylish wearing cloths to big for them. It just so happens that their cloths fit bodybuilders perfectly. You can find some sweet cloths there if you don't mind flipping though the piles of Ed Hardy looking shit.

LOTS of LL Bean at both salvation army and goodwill and that shit is perfect for this time of year. and yes do hit the clearance racks in major dept stores. their clearance prices are way lower than you'd expect.

I avoid name brand cloths if I can help it, but lucky jeans makes some incredible t-shirts for bodybuilders. They stretch and conform to people with large shoulders. This is a must for me since I seem to rip the seams out of all of my favorite shirts just putting them on since my shoulders are so wide.

^^^ has tiny jewish shoulders :coffee:

Speaking of judiaism. I just got 29 pairs of underarmour socks at dicks for 14 bucks. winning.

Yes, well I've murdered 4 homeless people for a Denny's coupon book and a collective $2.32 in pennies & dimes :ohyeah:

All GEARS!!!!! Steal clothes from the salvation army donation boxes in the parking lot at your local grocery store. If your big enough no one will care what your shirt says or even if it fits.

Are you substantially bigger this year than last winter? If so, get cloths. A perfect fitting t-shirt will amplify your progress made in the gym. A poorly fitted shirt will make you look like a doofus, which completely negates having a nice body. That is important since it is hard to show off your chiseled body in 20 degree weather.

SomeDumbSkank: "You look fat"
SWF: "Your stupid skank, I am under 10% body fat with 20 inch guns"
SomeDumbSkank: "Well, you look fat!"
SWF: :mad:
:hehe:

clothes are gay, gear up and kill a large beast for it's hide. big and fur bearing, that's how life's supposed to be.

Back